Irish Moss, Sea Moss, Bladderwrack & Burdock, Natural Vegan Capsules 2000mg
49 In stock
Sea Moss, Bladderwrack & Burdock Capsules 100% Vegan Capsules Genuine Sea Moss, Organic Irish Moss, Wild Harvested Natural Multivitamins
- SEA MOSS (IRISH MOSS) : Sea Moss contains 102 minerals, which means that your body will get the necessary nutrients properly. Imagine a whole food that is naturally full of minerals like no other. Sea Moss comes in a variety of different sources and colours. Please note that ours is green / light green. Sea moss is full of nutrients that are very good for the body and a great source of food. Being a complete source of minerals is more likely to keep you from getting sick.
- BLADDERWRACK : Bladderwrack has been sought out as a source of iodine for centuries. Bladderwrack is an excellent source of potassium, iron, calcium and zinc (it also contains vitamins A, B complex, C and E) high levels of mucilage, beta-carotene, iodine, potassium, zeaxanthin, and other organic compounds give this herb so much strength! Very useful.
- BURDOCK ROOT : Burdock root has been used for centuries as a traditional remedy for various ailments. It is the root of the burdock plant that is harvested for its medicinal properties. The strength of the Burdock root is greater due to the method of its preparation which we use to make the powder. To maintain the quality of the product, all herbs are matured and hand-picked and dried at the best temperature.
- ALTERNATIVE NAMES : Burdock root capsules, irish sea moss organic raw, bladderwrack powder, sea moss gel, sea moss and bladderwrack capsules, sea moss pills, Irish sea moss gel, sea moss pills, Irish sea moss capsules, wildcrafted Irish sea moss, purple sea moss, Irish sea moss powder, burdock seeds, burdock root, burdock powder.
- QUALITY ASSURED : Our Carrageen Sea Moss, Burdock & Baldderwrack Capsules is formulated with the safest and gentlest herbal ingredients. This product is NON- GMO, sugar free, dairy free, yeast free, wheat free, gluten free, tree nut free and dairy free. Products are tested for purity and are free from harmful chemicals and preservatives.
Combined with Sea Moss, Bladderwrack (Fucus vesiculosus) and Burdock Root, 102 is the full spectrum of 102 minerals that we need in our daily diet for the growth and development of our body. Bladderwrack is a type of brown seaweed that is associated with traditional medicine. Rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, many believe that bladderwrack’s impressive nutritional profile can provide amazing health benefits. Bladderwrack is rich in vitamins and minerals, such as calcium, iodine, magnesium, potassium, sodium, fibre, zinc, and vitamins A and C, alginic acid and fucoidans, both of which have health-promoting properties. Traditional medicine has used it for centuries to treat a range of conditions.
Bladderwrack, Sea Moss and Burdock are cut sustainably in a pollution-free environment. The seaweed is carefully cleaned before gently drying in the air.Benefits:
- Other plant antioxidants (caffeoylquinic acid derivatives).
- Dietary fibre, known as fructans, such as inulin.
- Minerals, such as calcium , copper , iron , magnesium , manganese , potassium and zinc.
- Vitamins, including provitamin A, B1, B2 and C.
- Sugars, such as fructooligosaccharides.
- Helps cleanse the colon, and fills it with the minerals it needs.
- Increases thyroid health and energy levels.
- Helps with digestive problems and acts as an alkaline appetite suppressant which helps in suppressing appetite which is not beneficial for the body.
Carrageen Sea Moss, Burdock & Baldderwrack Capsules.
Ingredients: Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Irish Sea Moss 4:1 Extract (Carrageen Moss) (Chondrus crispus), Burdock Root 4:1 Extract, Bladderwrack 35:1 Extract 1% Iodine, Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium stearate).
Recommended Dosage: Take 1-3 capsules daily.
Free From: Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Salt Free, Yeast Free.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule.
Each Capsule Providing:
Irish Sea Moss 640mg(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Burdock 640mg(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Bladderwrack Extract 640.50mg(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
* Reference Intake.
** No RI established.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Product should be stored out of reach of young children.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.