50 In stock
GREEN LIPPED MUSSEL 500mg capsules - Healthy Joints For Dogs & Humans Joint Health Arthritis High Strength New Zealand Sourced Extract
- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED : Green lipped mussels capsules are thought to contain amino acids, omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids and glycosaminoglycans. Green lipids Mussel have high levels of glycoproteins which reduce the swelling in arthritic joints and are used to help maintain healthy bones and joints. It is also widely used to treat arthritis and stiff joints. Although designed for human use, the Green Lipid Mussel is used by many people to help their pets - especially dogs.
- POTENT GREEN LIPPED MUSSEL CAPSULES : Potent Green Lipid Muscle Capsules - Each serving contains 500 mg of Pure New Zealand Green Lipid Muscles for human consumption and for pets. Capsules are easy to swallow and odor free. Our Green Lipped Mussel powder for human & pets is sourced from the clean, clear waters off New Zealand. Each Capsule contains an extract of the highest quality, whilst maintaining our legendary value for money.
- FOR PETS : No one wants their pets in pain or struggling with joint pain. Everyone wants their pet to be as active & mobile as possible. But as your pets get older, or if they have an injury, they may slow down due to natural damage to their joints, cartilage & connective tissues, which will cause them to walk. It becomes difficult & painful. By giving your pet a daily supplement, you can be sure that you are doing your best for your pet by helping them maintain mobile & pain-free joints.
- BENEFITS : Green lipids have many health benefits. They contain omega-3 fatty acids, which are some of the 'good' fats your body needs. One of these acids is DHA, which helps maintain normal vision and brain function. Beneficial effect is obtained by using 250 mg DHA daily. The capsules contain 500mg of naturally occurring nutrients - rich in omega-3 fatty acids, amino acids, minerals and carbohydrates - in a simple capsule to provide extreme support for healthy, free-moving joints.
Origins of Green Lipped Mussel -
The Green Lipped Mussel (Perna canaliculus) is from New Zealand, and is one of the largest mollusc species in the world, reaching 24 cm. As its name suggests, the shell's distinctive feature is its 'green lips' - green on the edge of its shell when opened. They have a lower risk of contamination, such as mercury (which can also be found in other shellfish), mostly due to the clean and non-polluted water around New Zealand. The green-lipped membrane is the main food of the local Maori people on the country's coasts. Interest in the mussel's potential health benefits began in the early 1970s and stemmed from the observation that coastal Māori people had a lower incidence of arthritis than Māori people who lived inland.
Each Green Lipid Mussel capsule contains high levels of glycosaminoglycan to ensure that your pet gets all the benefits of this product. Our Green Lipped Mussel is for older and active dogs/cats to soothe stiff joints and improve joint comfort. The capsules can be easily dispensed openly and the powder can be mixed into your pet's food.
- A high quality food supplement to support healthy joints and immune system.
- Used by dogs and humans.
- Supports Stiff, Sore, Aching joints and Maintains Mobility.
- Contains omega-3 fatty acids that can help boost a healthy immune system.
- An excellent source of selenium and vitamin B12, as well as a good source of zinc and folic acid.
Green Lipped Mussel 500mg Capsule
Ingredients: Green Lipped Mussel powder, HPMC capsule shell.
Recommended Dosage: Take One To Three Capsules Daily With Food.
Free From: Salt, Starch, Wheat, Maize, Gluten, Lactose, Yeast, Dairy products, Artificial Preservatives, Artificial Colours.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule.
Each Capsule Providing:
Green Lipped Mussel powder 500mg(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
* Reference Intake.
** No RI established.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Product should be stored out of reach of young children.
Not Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.