246 In stock
Grape Seed 12000mg Tablets High Strength Extract Pure Antioxidant Skin Health Acne - Natural Antioxidant - Blood Cholesterol - Heart & Blood Health
- HIGHEST QUALITY: The Grape (Vitis Vinifera) is an annual plant that grows best in drained soils, semi-shade and almost all pH environments. The plant is native to Central Europe, South Western Asia and to the Mediterranean regions. The most important part in terms of supplement health are the grape seeds that are grounded and processed into tablet. Our Grape Seed 12,000mg tablets are the best in the market. Easy to swallow, minimal binding ingredients used and premium quality.
- MULTIPLE HEALTH BENEFITS: Grape Seed is a popular supplement as it is an antioxidant that protects our eyes from oxidative damage. Grape Seed protects the vasculature around the eye. Therefore, it is thought to improve & maintain eyesight. It can also reduce symptoms of heavy legs. Grape seed extract may help with a type of poor circulation (chronic venous insufficiency) & high cholesterol. Grape seed extract also reduces swelling caused by injury & helps with eye disease related to diabetes.
- BENEFITS INGREDIENTS : Grape seeds are high in antioxidants and contain flavonoids and polyphenols and they also contain naturally occurring bioflavonoids called proanthocyanidins. Grapeseed extract itself is especially rich in polyphenols. Our Grape Seed extract contains grape antioxidant dietary fibre (GADF) and oligomeric proanthocyandin (OPCs) which packs powerful beneficial health properties.
- IS GRAPE SEED EXTRACT BETTER THAN VITAMIN C & E? It is purported to be 15–20 times more powerful as an anti-oxidant than both vitamin E & vitamin C. Grape seed extract is rich in polyphenols, specifically proanthocyanidins (OPCs), which belongs to the bioflavonoid family. Grape Seed is used to treat Chronic Venous Insufficiency, it is full of Vitamin E & polyunsaturated is good for the heart, blood circulation, blood cholesterol & a antioxidant.
- CONVENIENT ONCE-A-DAY SUPPLEMENT: Our Grape Seed extract 12000mg strength tablets is our smallest and easiest to swallow. Simply take one of these grapeseed extract tablet a day, preferably with meals. Food supplement Contains naturally occurring bioflavonoids Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. We believe in clean nutrition which is why you won't find any nasty stuff in our products including any binders, fillers or additives, unlike some of our competitors.
Grapeseed oil has been growing in popularity over the past few decades. One major effect of grape seed extracts is that it boosts the vitamin C level in your body. This helps your immune system works efficiently. Moreover, grape seed extracts also have vitamin E, which plays a role in helping your immune system fight against viral and bacterial pathogens. It’s often promoted as healthy due to its high amounts of polyunsaturated fat and Vitamin E.
It has all sorts of health benefits, including lowering your blood cholesterol levels and reducing your risk of heart disease, antioxidant properties, which help to promote circulatory health. Grape seed extract (GSE) is a dietary supplement made from the seeds of grapes. It is a powerful source of antioxidants, especially proanthocyanidins. The antioxidants in GSE may help alleviate the oxidative stress, inflammation, and tissue damage that can occur alongside chronic diseases. Anti-oxidants help fight free radicals protecting the body's cell. The antioxidant properties also help improve skin health and contribute to vasculature health, decreasing hardening of the artery and heavy legs and improving blood flow.
Benefits of Grape Seed Extract:
- Each tablet provides 12000mg Of Grape Seed Extract.
- Grape seed extract reduce inflammation.
- Grape seed extract boost immune system.
- Grape seed contains antioxidant properties.
- Grape seed rich in flavonoids, phenolic acids & anthocyanins.
- Seeds are extracted from the fruit, dried and ground into a powder.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Grapeseed Extract 12000mg Tablets
Ingredients: Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Grapeseed 120:1 Extract, Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium stearate).
Recommended Dosage: Take 1 tablet daily with water.
Free From: Salt, Starch, Wheat, Maize, Gluten, Lactose, Yeast, Dairy Products, Artificial Preservatives, Artificial Colours and Genetically Modified Organisms.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet.
Each Tablet Providing: Grapeseed Extract 12000mg(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
* Reference Intake.
** No RI established.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Product should be stored out of reach of young children.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.