Out of stock
Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCL 1500mg Tablets High Strength STRONGEST LEGAL JOINT SUPPLEMENT Joint Relief Bone Support Health
- WHAT IS GLUCOSAMINE? Glucosamine is an amino sugar & an essential precursor in the biochemical synthesis of several important macromolecules; glycoproteins, glycosaminoglycans & glycoproteins. These macromolecules are essential building blocks for tendons, ligaments, cartilage & synovial fluid. The production of which are responsible for the overall health & maintenance of joints. Safeguarding your joints is absolutely essential to maintain mobility & remain physically active throughout your whole life.
- HEALTHY JOINTS: Our joints play a critical role in optimal functioning & mobility, a healthy joint will enable us to move freely, with ease & without pain or stiffness. Our bodies cannot synthesize (produce) Glucosamine on its own & there are no major food sources. That is why health care professionals recommend taking a premium Glucosamine Sulphate supplement to support joint health. Glucosamine sulphate that is put into dietary supplements is often harvested from the shells of shellfish.
- CARTILAGE HEALTH: Cartilage health and maintenance is directly influenced by Glucosamine levels because of its role as an essential amino sugar. It consists of glucose (sugar) and glutamine (amino acid) both are required by the body to stimulate the formation and repair of cartilage - a tough, flexible tissue that connects bones together and allows for flexibility of movement. Each of our 2KCL tablets provides 1500mg of high quality glucosamine sulphate.
- FLEXIBILITY & MOBILITY: Joints that are not cared for are more susceptible to over 200 different musculoskeletal conditions that can severely damage the joints and cause daily pain, stiffness and swelling. Cartilage becomes less flexible as we age and can steadily breakdown, leaving joints more vulnerable to daily wear and tear as well as a large number of degenerative diseases. Over time joints will become inflamed, swollen, painful and make it difficult to move.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: UKHealthHouse has been supplying premium quality supplements for around 15 years and we want you to be 100% happy with any purchase from us. So if you’re not satisfied you get your money back, that’s guaranteed. We aim to provide you with high quality supplements to suit your needs at fair prices. Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCl 1500mg high strength, coated, breakable, easy-to-swallow tablets. Among our most established and popular supplements.
Glucosamine sulphate is a naturally occurring chemical found in the human body. It is in the fluid that is around joints. Glucosamine is also found in other places in nature. For example, the glucosamine sulphate that is put into dietary supplements is often harvested from the shells of shellfish. Although glucosamine exists in shells and tails of crustaceans, such as shrimp, crab and lobster; it is only in trace (very small) amounts. So, getting enough into your diet can be very expensive. Our tablets are a cost effective, highly effective and convenient option. Chronic pain and limited mobility should not be accepted as part and parcel of the aging process.
Benefits of Glucosamine :
- Maintaining joint flexibility and mobility.
- Maintaining healthy joints.
- Strengthens the body especially during intense physical work.
A good addition to your daily diet.
All benefits have been approved by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA)
Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCl 1500mg coated, breakable tablet
Ingredients: Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCl (Crustaceans), Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate).
Recommended Dosage: For adults, take one tablet daily as a food supplement or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Allergens: see ingredients in bold.
Free From: Salt, Wheat, Maize, Gluten, Lactose, Yeast, Dairy Products, Artificial Preservatives, Artificial Colours and Genetically Modified Organisms.
Serving Size: 1 tablet.
Each tablet Providing:
Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCl 1500mg(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
providing Glucosamine Sulphate 1133mg(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
of which Glucosamine 888mg(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
* Reference Intake.
** No RI established.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Product should be stored out of reach of young children.
Non vegetarian and non vegan diets.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.