50 In stock
Glucomannan 500mg Capsules - Konjac Fibre Weight Loss Appetite Suppressant
Extreme Diet 3000mg Daily Dose Pills
- HEALTH BENEFITS: Glucomannan is a natural water-soluble dietary fibre extracted from the roots of the konjac plant(Amorphophallus konjac), also known as elephant yam. It has multiple approved health claims associated with it including, maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels, reduction of body weight and appetite suppression. These claims are substantiated by EU Register of Nutrition & Health claims.
- WHAT IS GLUCOMANNAN KONJAC ROOT USED FOR? Glucomannan Konjac Fibre is a dietary fibre, formed from the root of the konjac plant. It's historically been used as food and medicine in Asian cultures. Glucomannan is used got constipation, weight loss and a range of other conditions. Our Glucomannan Capsules is a convenient appetite suppressant and weight loss supplement.
- Why Choose Konjac?: Glucomannan (Konjac Fibre) is a natural dietary fibre that expands in the stomach when hydrated. Naturally expanding when it comes in to contact with water in the stomach absorbing up to 50 times its weight can delay gastric emptying and induce satiety leading to a decrease subsequent food intake. Glucomannan has an extremely high fibre contend and as a result, the dosage is lower in comparison with other fibre-based supplements. Each 2 capsules serving (1g) provides 0.92g of fibre.
- CONVENIENT: Easy to swallow capsule. With a daily intake of 8 capsules (4g), Glucomannan contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels. Also, Glucomannan in the context of an energy restricted diet contributes to weight loss. This can be achieved with a daily intake of 6 capsules (3g) split into three doses of 2 capsules, together with 1-2 glasses of water before meals. Non-GMO, Gluten Free, NO Artificial Flavour/Sweetener/Preservatives.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Glucomannan Capsules are suitable for those looking for a high-quality Glucomannan supplement. They are suitable for the general public and athletes. Every konjac fibre glucomannan capsule we produce is subject to rigorous quality standards and manufacturing checks. With our high strength glucomannan capsules, you're getting a product containing only the best plant-based ingredients.
Glucomannan is a substance extracted from the root of the konjac plant (Amorphophallus konjac) native to Asia. We all know that bloating feeling when our stomach isn't right. Our glucomannan capsules are a masterpiece in detox engineering. Full of clean, advanced and strong ingredients to ensure that your bowels are fully cleansed. Our glucomannan formula plays a symphony of relief in your gut for an immense body detox. Our konjac glucomannan supplement contains only pure konjac fibre and is designed to debloat, relax and recover your colonic system. Long used in traditional Chinese medicine, glucomannan is now sold as a dietary supplement and weight loss aid. The herbal remedy is made from the yam-like tubers of the konjac plant.
EU Health & Nutrition approved Claims:
- Glucomannan contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels.
- Glucomannan in the context of an energy restricted diet contributes to weight loss.
Glucomannan Konjak 500mg Capsule
Ingredients: Konjac Glucomannan, Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium stearate), Size 0 Gelatin White Body and Cap Colorant: Body and Cap Titanium Dioxide (E171).
Recommended Dosage: Take two capsules with one to two glasses of water, 30 minutes before your meal, three times daily. Do not exceed stated dose.
Free From: No artificial chemicals, flavours, preservatives or filler.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule.
Each Capsule Providing: Konjac Glucomannan 500mg(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
* Reference Intake.
** No RI established.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Product should be stored out of reach of young children.
Not Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.