249 In stock
Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract High Strength 6000mg Tablets Blood Circulation Memory Cognitive Function Support Organic Natural Supplement UK SAFE
- WHAT IS GINKGO? Ginkgo (Ginkgo Biloba) is a large tree with fan-shaped leaves. The ginkgo tree is thought to be one of the oldest living trees, dating back more than 200 million years. It is native to China, Japan, & Korea. Ginkgo Biloba is derived from the world's oldest species of tree on earth, the maidenhair tree. The tree is native to China, but also found in parts of south America, southern France & Korea. In fact the Ginkgo tree is the national tree of China & the leaf is the symbol of Tokyo.
- POWERFUL ANTIOXIDANT: Ginkgo contains two important antioxidants flavonoids and terpenoids. Flavonoids help protect the cells and tissues from oxidative stress, while terpenoids support circulation by dilating blood vessels and making blood platelets less ‘sticky’. It may also help maintain memory with age decline and improve quality of life in mild dementia. Ginkgo Biloba Supplements are maximum strength standardised to contain 24% Ginkgo flavone glycosides.
- IMPROVE BRAIN FUNCTION: Ginkgo Biloba has been safely used in traditional medicine for years and has hundreds of published research studies to validate its widespread use. Its benefits stem from its ability to increase blood flow to the brain, which helps to deliver the oxygen and nutrients we need to perform at our best. As Ginkgo Biloba naturally contributes to healthy blood flow around the body, it can support brain performance, including mental focus, memory and reactivity.
- PHYTOCHEMICAL BENEFITS OF GINKGO BILOBA: Extract of Ginkgo Biloba leaf has a long history of use in traditional Chinese medicine for therapeutic purposes. Used for over 5000 years, it helps maintain normal blood flow to the brain & the bodies extremities. Ginkgo Biloba contains high levels of phytochemicals, like terpenoids & flavonoids. It has been shown to contribute to normal blood circulation around the body. You only need to take one a day to start enjoying the health benefits of Ginkgo Biloba.
- HIGHEST QUALITY: All of our products are natural formulations GM free to allow for the most pure, clean and safe formula possible. Our aim is to offer you the highest quality formulations and ensure you receive the strongest potency with our quality guarantee. Our products are Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans and free from Peanuts, Nuts, Sesame Seeds, Milk, Egg, Cereals, Soya, Lupin, Mustard, Celery, Fish, Molluscs, Crustaceans and Sulphur Dioxide.
The Ginkgo Biloba tree, also known as maidenhair, is native to China and has been used for thousands of years. Ginkgo biloba is the world's longest living tree species, having survived in China for over 200 million years. The leaves of the tree contain the antioxidant active compounds, flavone glycosides. Ginkgo leaves are used to make the modern-day Ginkgo Biloba extract we use, which is associated with many health claims, including mental focus, memory, cognitive performance and blood circulation.
- A powerful antioxidant.
- Improve brain function and well-being.
- Help reduce inflammation.
- Supports mental focus and memory.
- Maximum strength one a day Ginkgo Biloba tablet.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Ginkgo Biloba 120mg (6000mg) Tablets
Ingredients: Bulking Agents (Micro Crystalline Cellulose, Di Calcium Phosphate), Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Anti Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silica Dioxide).
Recommended Dosage: Take one tablet daily.
Free From: Peanuts free, Nuts free, Sesame Seeds free, Milk free, Egg free, Cereals free, Soya free, Lupin free, Mustard free, Celery free, Fish free, Molluscs free, Crustaceans free, Sulphur Dioxide free.
Serving Size: 1 tablet.
Each tablet Providing: Ginkgo Biloba 50:1 Extract (Ginkgo Biloba L.) (from 6,000mg Ginkgo Biloba Leaves) (Min. 24% flavone glycosides [28.8.mg]) (Min 6% terpene lactones [7.2mg]) 120mg(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
* Reference Intake.
** No RI established.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Product should be stored out of reach of young children.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.