245 In stock
Echinacea 1000mg Tablets Echinacea Purpurea MAX STRENGTH Pride Premium Immune system support Cold & Flu Relief Traditional Herbal Remedy Medicine Immunity Booster High Strength
- WHAT IS ECHINACEA ? Echinacea is a native wild flower of North America, often called the purple coneflower because of its distinctive shape and colour. The name Echinacea is derived from the Greek 'echinos', meaning 'hedgehog' - a reference to the structure of the central cone of a flower. For Native Americans, Echinacea was a sacred plant with a range of health benefits. Today, the main use of Echinacea is as an aid against the cold and flu virus.
- FIGHT COLD AND FLU : Strengthen the Immune System to Fight Colds and Flu. A traditional herbal medicine product used only to relieve the symptoms of common cold and influenza type infections based on conventional use. Echinacea tablets contain Echinacea purpurea extract. A traditional herbal remedy for colds, influenza-type infections, and similar symptoms of upper respiratory tract infections.
- ECHINACEA SUPPLEMENT MAXIMUM STRENGTH : Each serving (1 tablet) provides 1,000mg echinacea from 100mg echinacea extract. It’s one of the HIGHEST strengths on the market — up to 4 times STRONGER than other brands. Each tablet provides 100mg of high-purity echinacea extract per serving, which is more absorbable, faster acting and more effective than powdered echinacea supplements. High-quality tablet formula ensures faster action and better absorption of the active ingredient (echinacea extract).
- TRADITIONAL HERBAL PRODUCT : Also known as ‘purple cone flower’, echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) is an herbal product traditionally used to relieve the symptoms of the common cold. Echinacea is a flowering plant that is traditionally used to boost the immune system. Echinacea extract is prepared in small batches to maintain freshness and strength.
- EASY-TO-TAKE DAILY TABLETS : Echinacea 1000mg tablets are specially formulated to be taken one (1) to two (2) tablets daily to maximize the absorption of ingredients. Take them every day or as needed throughout the year. Suitable for Vegetarians & Vegans. Peanuts free, Nuts free, Sesame Seeds free, Milk free, Egg free, Cereals free, Soya free, Lupin free, Mustard free, Celery free, Fish free, Molluscs free, Crustaceans free, Sulphur Dioxide free and Non-GMO.
The original purple coneflower of UKHealthHouse®, Echinacea purpurea, was discovered by European explorers in the forests of Southeast America in the 17th century and was first sent to England in 1699 by natural historian and Reverend John Benster. It is now one of the most widely available food supplements in health food stores and has been the subject of many scientific studies.Key Feature
1000mg - Maximum strength.
Quick Release Tablet.
Good effect on the human immune system.
To relieve the symptoms of common cold and influenza type infections.
Vegan and vegetarian friendly.
non-GMO, gluten free, lactose free, sugar free.
NO colours, flavourings or preservatives.
Manufactured in the UK.
Echinacea 1000mg Tablet
Ingredients: Bulking Agents (Micro Crystalline Cellulose, Di Calcium Phosphate), Echinacea 10:1 Extract (Echinacea Pururea ), Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate).
Recommended Dosage: Take 1 tablet, one to two times per day with a glass of water, do not exceed stated dose.
Free From: Peanuts free, Nuts free, Sesame Seeds free, Milk free, Egg free, Cereals free, Soya free, Lupin free, Mustard free, Celery free, Fish free, Molluscs free, Crustaceans free, Sulphur Dioxide free and Non-GMO.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet.
Each Tablet Providing:
Echinacea 1000mg(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
* Reference Intake.
** No RI established.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Product should be stored out of reach of young children.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.