50 In stock
Certified Organic Coconut Sugar Natural Sweetener
- REFINED SUGAR ALTERNATIVE: An organic, unrefined, unprocessed alternative to cane sugar or raw sugar. Our coconut sugar is rich in essential minerals and aminos acids and can be a 1:1 substitute for refined cane sugar.
- GLYCEMIC INDEX:Coconut sugar has a lower glycemic index, coconut sugar has a glycemic index of about 35, officially ranking it a low-glycemic sweetener.
- CLEAN & SIMPLE: A natural sweetener made only from the coconut blossom nectar of the coconut tree.
- MULTI-USE: Replace refined white sugar, brown sugar and ‘raw’ sugars in all recipes and beverages with pure and unrefined organic coconut sugar.
- BAKING & COOKING: We found the perfect sweetener for all of your cooking and baking needs. Cookies, cakes, muffins, brownies, pancakes, and many other foods can be sweetened with our premium Organic Coconut Sugar.
If you are looking for a natural, plant-based sweetener to keep your blood glucose and energy levels up, coconut sugar is the ideal choice. Lower chances of a blood sugar spike. Per serving, coconut sugar contains a small amount of inulin, a type of soluble fibre that can make post-meal blood sugar spikes less likely.
Coconut sugar is a popular sweetener in many vegan diets, as it is plant-based and minimally processed. Because coconut sugar is a plant-based, natural sweetener, It is more nutritious than regular table sugar.
The Coconut Palm sugar can be used add to tea, coffee or any beverage where you add refined sugar as it easily dissolves in liquid.
You’ll love the results of substituting this unrefined sweetener for cane sugar in your favourite cookies, pies, waffle, muffins, brownies, cakes, pancakes etc. and it will add that extra caramel taste to the dessert.
Nutritional Information (One teaspoon of coconut sugar contains):
- 18 calories.
- 0 grams of protein.
- 0 grams of fat.
- 5 grams of carbohydrates.
- 0 grams of fiber.
- 5 grams of sugar.
Allergen Declaration: Contains Gluten, This material is not suitable for use in product marketed as gluten-free.
Appearance: Characteristic light brown to brown granules.
Foreign material: No more than.
Moisture (%): <2.5%.
Storage conditions: Cool, dark, dry conditions away from direct light.
NUTRITION PER 100g
Energy: 1647 kJ, 387.5 kcal
of which saturates: 0.13
of which sugars: 89.4
Dietary fibre: <0.1
Report Number: 847980 001
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.