250 In stock
Zinc & Copper Tablets | Healthy Hair Growth Skin & Nails Zinc and Copper Balance Tablet 15mg 1mg as Picolinate and Bisglycinate
- ZINC AND COPPER COMBINATION: Zinc and copper share similar functions in the body. Both minerals are necessary for the development of the enzyme superoxide dismutase, an important antioxidant. A proper zinc to copper ratio is also important for healthy lipoprotein and cholesterol levels. Taking Zinc when deficient in Copper can lead to an increased prevalence of infections, especially those of bacterial origin.
- WHAT IS ZINC? Zinc is an essential mineral that is involved in regulating more than 300 enzymes & production of 80 different hormones in the human body. It is an antioxidant that helps the immune system & plays an important role in wound healing. Because Zinc are water soluble vitamin they can only be stored in the body for a certain amount of time before is excreted in the urine. This means that the body does not build up reserves of Zinc - it needs to be ingested daily.
- BENEFITS OF ZINC: Zinc is an essential mineral known to support hormone balance, the normal function of the immune system and the metabolism of fats and carbohydrates. A commonly used supplement to support the immune system and to defend against colds and flu. Zinc is also responsible for supporting regular hair, skin, and nail growth by contributing to the normal metabolism of Vitamin A in the body. Supplementation is a great means to get your daily needs.
- WHAT IS COPPER? Copper is a mineral found throughout the body. A vital nutrient is trace amounts is essential and helps with maintenance of hair and skin pigmentation (colour). It’s a nutrient that your body must have to function properly. You only need trace amounts of this heavy metal. Lead, mercury, and arsenic are examples of heavy metals that aren’t good for you. But getting copper in trace amounts is essential. Getting too much of it or not enough of it can cause health problems.
- BENEFITS OF COPPER: Copper is a mineral found throughout your body. It’s a nutrient that your body must have to function properly. Getting copper in trace amounts is essential. Copper has an important role in a number of functions, including the production of red blood cells, regulation of heart rate & blood pressure, absorption of iron, prevention of prostatitis, or inflammation of the prostate, development & maintenance of bone, connective tissue, & organs such as the brain & heart & activation of the immune system.
Our Zinc & Copper tablets use chelated, bioavailable forms as picolinate and bisglycinate which are better absorbed by the body and reduce stomach discomfort.
Zinc & Copper Tablets
Chelated Minerals for Improved Bioavailability
Healthy Immune System
Healthy Skin & Hair
Free UK delivery & Same Day Dispatch
Zinc has a role in the process of cell division
Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal skin, hair and nails
Copper contributes to normal skin & hair pigmentation
Copper contributes to normal iron transport in the body
Copper contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
Copper contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
Copper contributes to maintenance of normal connective tissues
Zinc & Copper contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
Zinc & Copper contributes to the normal function of the immune system
Zinc and Copper Balance Tablets
Ingredients: Bulking Agents (Micro Crystalline Cellulose, Di Calcium Phosphate), Zinc Picolinate, Copper Bisglycinate, Anti Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silica Dioxide).
Recommended Dosage: Take one (1) tablet daily with a meal. Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Free From: Gluten free, Crustaceans free, Egg free, Fish free, Peanut free, Soy free, Milk free, Nut free, Celery free, Mustard free, Sesame seed free, Sulphur dioxide free, Lupin free, Molluscs free & Non GMO.
Serving Size: 1 tablet
Each tablet Providing:
Zinc (from 75 mg Zinc Picolinate) 15 mg(Per Serving) 150%(%RI*)
Copper (from 4 mg Copper Bisglycinate) 1 mg(Per Serving) 100%(%RI*)
* Reference Intake.
** No RI established.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Product should be stored out of reach of young children.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.