50 In stock
Vitamin K2 MK-7 100mcg Tablets Immune, Bone & Cardiovascular Health UK Bone Blood Heart Immune Support High Strength Vegetarian Supplements
- VITAMIN K2 : Vitamin K2 is called the supercharged version of Vitamin K. This is because it has all the benefits of vitamin K, but the difference is that it remains active and in circulation for a longer period of time in a higher number of organs and tissues. Vitamin K2 is essential for strong and healthy bones and a clean circulatory system. While vitamin K2 helps build bones, it also removes calcium deposits from vessels where they are not needed.
- HEALTH BENEFITS : Vitamin K2 is a fat soluble vitamin originally discovered as being responsible for blood coagulation. Recently, further benefits have been studied which show the importance of vitamin K2 in processing calcium. Vitamin K2 works synergistically with vitamin D to move calcium into the correct areas of the body such as bones and teeth and away from arteries and soft tissues. Vitamin K2 (MK-7) is the ideal form of vitamin k2 due to its longer half life which stays in the body longer helping maintain a consistent blood level.
- NATTO : Vitamin K2 is naturally made using fermented soy. The soy beans are soaked in water and the bacteria Bacillus subtilis added to create a traditional Japanese dish called Natto. This fermentation process produces high levels of vitamin K2 which are then extracted from the soy beans. Only the vitamin K2 is extracted and used in the manufacturing process but soy is present on site.
- VEGETARIAN FRIENDLY, NON GMO & UK MADE : Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans and Non GMO. Our Vitamin K2 100ug tablets also contain No Artificial Flavours, Colours, Preservatives or Sweeteners. Made here in the UK, you are assured that the supplements are manufactured to the highest possible hygiene and manufacturing standards.
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT & CARE : Not only are we dedicated to providing you with premium dietary supplements sourced from the purest source ingredients, but we are also committed to providing you with the best possible customer service. We are here for you whenever you need us. All our products are packaged right here in the UK and all of the UKHealthHouse range is backed by fully certified safety assessments, with high levels of quality control for your optimum safety and peace of mind.
Each easy to swallow tablet contains 100µg of Vitamin K2 which is potent enough to provide maximum benefit to you.
- Vitamin K contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- Vitamin K contributes to normal blood clotting
Essential for a Healthy Blood: Vitamin K plays an important role in blood clotting, a process we need to prevent excessive bleeding and scratching.
High Potency & Premium Quality Ingredients: Each of our Vitamin K2 tablets contain 100mcg of Vitamin K2 MK7 trans-isomer. Our Vitamin K2 MK-7 Menaquinone is highly bioactive and is considered the gold standard for vitamin K2. Unlike some competitors, we use premium ingredients and do not produce many tablets with cheap alternatives.
Vitamin K2 (MK-7) 100mcg Tablet
Ingredients: Bulking Agents (Micro Crystalline Cellulose, Di Calcium Phosphate), Vitamin K2 (MK-7), Anti Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silica Dioxide).
Recommended Dosage: Take one (1) tablet daily with a meal. Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Free From: Peanuts, Nuts, Sesame Seeds, Milk, Egg, Cereals, Soya, Lupin, Mustard, Celery, Fish, Molluscs, Crustaceans, Sulphur Dioxide and Non-GMO.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet.
Each Tablet Providing:
Vitamin K2 (MK-7) 100 mcg(Per Serving) 133%(%RI*)
* Reference Intake.
** No RI established.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Product should be stored out of reach of young children.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.