248 In stock
Vitamin D3 4,000 IU + K2 100mcg VITAMIN D K2 Tablets VIT D K2 Cholecalciferol MK-7 Vitamin D3 and K2 4000IU 100mcg Vitamin D3 Supplements High Strength UK
- WHAT IS VITAMIN D3? Vitamin D3 is essential for optimal health as it supports the Immune System. Vitamin D3 is produced when sunlight converts a pro-hormone in the skin into vitamin D. A form of cholesterol naturally found in the skin absorbs the UVB radiation and converts it into cholecalciferol, the pre-vitamin form of D3. This travels to the liver where it is metabolized and then converted by the kidneys into the form of Vitamin D that the body can use.
- WHAT IS VITAMIN K? Vitamin K is found in leafy greens, fermented legumes and vegetables, as well as in some fatty, animal-sourced foods, such as egg yolk, liver and cheese. It's necessary for blood clotting and promotes the accumulation of calcium in your bones and teeth. Vitamin K may contribute to the maintenance of healthy bones. Vitamin K is needed for blood clotting, which means it helps wounds heal properly. Vitamin K2 is called the supercharged version of Vitamin K.
- WHAT ARE VITAMINS D & K? Vitamin D & vitamin K are essential, fat soluble nutrients. They are generally most abundant in high-fat foods, & their absorption into the bloodstream is enhanced when they are consumed with fat. Often called the "sunshine vitamin," vitamin D is abundant in fatty fish & fish oil, but it's also produced by your skin when it's exposed to sunlight. One of vitamin D's primary functions is to promote calcium absorption & maintain adequate calcium levels in your blood.
- ESSENTIAL VITAMINS: Discover the convenience of our Vitamin D3 + K2 - 4,000IU Tablets, a dietary supplement designed to provide an easy way to incorporate essential vitamins into your daily routine. Manufactured in accordance with UK regulations, these tablets offer a straightforward solution for supporting your vitamin intake. Two essential vitamins in Tablet format. Each serving contains a potent combination of vitamin D3 (4000 IU) and vitamin K2 (100mcg).
- WHY BUY UKHEALTHHOUSE D3 4000 IU & Vitamin K2 100ug? Vitamin D3 & K2 work really well with each other. As both Vitamins are natural partners while Vitamin D helps with a boosted immune system and overall better health, added Vitamin K which actually works to boost the absorption of Vitamin D in the body for better results. Vitamin D3 and Vitamin K2 are commonly known for contributing to calcium uptake as well as supporting cardiovascular health and blood circulation.
Vitamins D and K are fat-soluble nutrients that play an essential role in your body's calcium metabolism. Vitamin D contributes to normal bone and muscle function, healthy teeth and a strong immune system. Vitamin D helps regulate the amount of calcium and phosphate in the body. Vitamin K may contribute to the maintenance of healthy bones. Vitamin K is needed for blood clotting, which means it helps wounds heal properly.
Supplementing with Vitamin D3 is especially beneficial during autumn and winder when there is sunlight and so the body produces less vitamin D3, or for people who do not like to expose their skin to too much sunlight. It can be taken all year round in countries in the northern hemisphere such as the UK where there are generally fewer hours of sunshine even in the summer. NHS recommends everyone should take a daily Vitamin D supplement. Our high strength Vitamin D3 supplement tablets are a convenient way to support your nutrition if you struggle to get sufficient levels from the sun or diet alone.
Vitamin D3 contributes towards
Maintenance of Normal Bones, Muscle & Teeth
Normal Absorption of Calcium & Phosphorus
Normal Blood Calcium Levels
Normal Function of the Immune System
A Role in the Process of Cell Division
Vitamin K contributes to bone health and normal blood clotting.
Vitamin D3 & K2 D3 (4000IU) & K2 (100mcg) Tablets
Ingredients: Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Vitamin D3 Powder, Vitamin K2 Menaquinone-7 (MK7), Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate).
Recommended Dosage: Take 1 Tablet daily. Do not exceed stated dose.
Free From: Yeast Free, No Artificial Colours, No Added Sugar, Lactose Free, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, No GMOs, Soya Free.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet.
Each Tablet Providing:
Vitamin D3 4000iu(Per Serving) 2000%(%RI*)
Vitamin K2 100mcg(Per Serving) 133%(%RI*)
* Reference Intake.
** No RI established.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Product should be stored out of reach of young children.
Suitable for Vegetarians.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.