Vitamin C+ 1000mg + Rosehip Bioflavonoids Immune Support Capsules
50 In stock
Vitamin C+ 1000mg + Rosehip Bioflavonoids Capsules Vegan Immune Support health • skin • teeth • gums • joints High Strength
- WHAT IS VITAMIN C? Vitamin C, also known as Ascorbic Acid is a water-soluble vitamin needed for normal growth & development. Being water soluble, it means it cannot be stored in the body so it has to be included in one’s everyday diet & be taken regularly. Good food sources of Vitamin C can be found in citrus fruits, strawberries, blackcurrants, peppers, broccoli & brussels sprouts. Vitamin C is recognised as contributing to the normal function of skin, bones, cartilage, teeth, gums, blood vessels & immune system.
- BENEFITS OF TAKING VITAMIN C: Vitamin C is a vital nutrient serving many purposes within the body, contributing to the protection of cells from oxidative stress, towards normal psychological function, immune system and nervous system function, the maintenance of normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, teeth, gums and cartilage, normal energy-yielding metabolism and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. The claims also backed and researched by EFSA.
- WHAT ARE BIOFLAVONOIDS? Foods rich in Vitamin C are also excellent sources of Bioflavonoids and both have complementary effects. Bioflavonoid is a term used to describe biologically active members of a group of plant-derived polyphenolic compounds known as flavonoids. Flavonoids are natural substances from fruits, vegetables, flowers and other plants that have health-promoting effects because of its anti-oxidative and anti-inflammatory properties.
- WHAT ARE ROSEHIP? : Rosehips are the round portion of the rose flower just below the petals. Fresh rose hips contain a lot of vitamin C, so they share many uses with vitamin C including preventing and treating colds, flu, and vitamin C deficiencies. Along with the many known benefits of vitamin C related to immune strength, reducing the risk of age-related eye diseases, aiding wound healing and helping the body absorb iron. The claims are proved by EFSA (European Food Safety Authority).
- BEAUTY SUPPLEMENT: We designed this blend of Vitamin C, Bioflavonoids & Rosehip to not just help strengthen the immune system but also to support your beauty needs as Vitamin C boosts the normal growth of hair, nails, & skin helps fight free radicals to delay signs of aging & aid in collagen production the protein that makes up our hair, skin & nails. Bioflavonoids support the action of Vitamin C & Rosehip is a rich source of Vitamin C. Bioflavonoids are thought to aid in the absorption of Vitamin C & enhance its antioxidant effects.
The body regularly excretes Vitamin C and so it needs constant replenishment. Famous for being found in citrus fruits and vegetables, Vitamin C is a crucial nutrient in the body. UKHealthHouse Vitamin C+ is specially formulated with rosehip extract and citrus bioflavonoids in a time release capsule to maximise absorption of the potent 1250% RI (Reference Intake) dose of Vitamin C in each capsule.Important information:
Time-Release Vitamin C 1000 mg plus citrus bioflavonoids and rosehip extract contribute to the normal health of the immune system • skin • teeth • gums • joints.Detailed Information:
- Supports immune system health, skin, teeth, gums and joints.
- Supports healthy metabolism and reduced fatigue & tiredness.
- A high-potency 1250% RI dose of vitamin C.
- Fortified with Citrus Bioflavonoids & Rosehip Extract.
- The body regularly excretes vitamin C and therefore needs constant replenishment.
UKHealthHouse Vitamin C+ provides 1250% RI (Reference Intake) of Vitamin C per capsule, specially designed to maximise absorption.
UKHealthHouse Vitamin C+ is formulated as a time-release capsule, meaning the dose is delivered over a longer period of time allowing for maximum absorption. In addition, UKHealthHouse Vitamin C+ is fortified with citrus bioflavonoids & rosehip extract.Vitamin C contributes to normal:
- Immune system function during and after intense physical exercise.
- Formation of collagen for normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth.
- Energy producing metabolism.
- Nervous and immune system function.
- Psychological function.
- Protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Regeneration of the reduced form of Vitamin E.
- Increased absorption of iron.PREMIUM DOSAGE :-
Our all-natural supplement contains 1,000mg of Vitamin C per capsule, with 25mg of Citrus Bioflavonoids & 20mg of Rosehip especially formulated to be rapidly absorbed by the body.EASY TO TAKE :-
If you are concerned about your Vitamin C levels, our high strength supplement provides a convenient way to ensure that you are getting high quality nutrients in easy to swallow capsules which are vegan and vegetarian friendly and are suitable for both men and women.
Vitamin C 1000mg + Rosehip & Bioflavonoids Capsules
Ingredients: Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid), Citrus Bioflavonoids (60% flavanones-hesperidin), Rose Hip (Extract 20:1) (Rosa canina) 5% Maltodextrin, Capsule: Vegetable Cellulose (HPMC).
Recommended Dosage: Take one capsule per day with a little water.
Free From: dairy, soya, sugar & gluten.
Serving Size: 1 capsule.
Each capsule Providing:
Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid) 1000mg(Per Serving) 1250%(%RI*)
Citrus Bioflavonoids 25 mg(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Rose Hip 20 mg(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
* Reference Intake.
** No RI established.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Product should be stored out of reach of young children.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.