250 In stock
Vitamin B5 Pantothenic Acid 100mg - Vegan Tablets Healthy Skin Tiredness Supplement Stress, Energy, Acne, Joints
- WHAT IS VITAMIN B5? Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B-5) is a member of the B-complex family of vitamins and is found in nearly every living cell as a component of coenzyme A (CoA). CoA is essential for the generation of energy from fat, carbohydrate, and protein. It also plays a critical role in many biosynthetic reactions as well, being necessary for the production of fats, cholesterol, neurotransmitters, red blood cells, and adrenal secretions.
- WHY VITAMIN B5 IS THE BEST? The proper level of vitamin B5 in the body should be paid special attention by people practicing professional sports, the elderly, as well as those who are exhausted and are under the influence of long-term stress. B5 (pantothenic acid) contributes to normal mental performance and a reduction in tiredness and fatigue. Vitamin B5 also contributes to the normal synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters.
- HIGH QUALITY: Each tablet contains 100mg Vitamin B% (Pantothenic acid) per tablet. Vitamin B5, also known as pantothenic acid serves important roles in the body, contributing to normal mental performance, normal synthesis and metabolism of neurotransmitters, normal energy-yielding metabolism and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. As such, pantothenic acid is vital for countless cell functions and the maintenance of healthy cellular metabolism.
- HEALTHY GOODNESS: Pantothenic Acid plays a vital role in cell metabolism as a coenzyme and participates in the release of energy from carbohydrates, fats, and proteins. Contributes to the synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones and may therefore be used by the adrenal glands in high quantities in times of stress. It also contributes to mental performance and the release of energy from food to help with reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- CONVENIENT ONE-A-DAY TABLET: Vitamin B5, also known as pantothenic acid, contributing towards mental performance and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Popular choice for students and those seeking focus for demanding mental tasks. For this reason it is a popular ingredient in energy drinks, and our Vitamin B5 100mg Tablets provide a massive over 1,666% NRV (Nutrient Reference Value) of Vitamin B5 in one convenient, ultra-potent tablet.
Pantothenic acid is more commonly known as Vitamin B5. Pantothenic acid contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and mental performance, as well as the synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters. Pantothenic acid contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Maintaining energy.
- Helps with stress related allergies.
- Can improve joint mobility.
- Can improve acne.
- Activates the adrenal glands (stress mechanism).
- Contributes to normal mental performance.
- Contributes to normal metabolism and the reduction of tiredness.
Vitamin B5 100mg Tablets
Ingredients: Bulking Agents (Micro Crystalline Cellulose, Di Calcium Phosphate), Calcium D Pantothenate, Anti Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silica Dioxide).
Recommended Dosage: 1 tablet daily as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner.
Free From: lactose, gluten, yeast, soy, wheat, dairy, artificial colours, preservatives and GMO.
Serving Size: 1 tablet.
Each tablet Providing: Vitamin B5 100mg(Per Serving) 1,666%(%RI*)
* Reference Intake.
** No RI established.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Product should be stored out of reach of young children.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.