249 In stock
Vitamin B1 Thiamine 100mg Tablets High Strength Heart & Nervous System, Immune & Psychological Function Energy Release
- HIGH STRENGTH SUPPLEMENT - Each one-a-day Vitamin B1 tablet provides 9091% NRV of Vitamin B1! Vitamin B1 or Thiamine is an essential B vitamin & nutrient, as it cannot be synthesized by the body & needs to be obtained from our diet. You can rest assured that you are getting the highest quality in each tablet. Vitamin B1 tablets provide 100mg of Thiamin, equivalent to 9091% NRV. Our 100mg high strength Vitamin B1 tablet provides you with more than your daily requirements of Thiamine.
- HELPS HEALTH BENEFITS - Vitamin B1 is also known as thiamine and it enables the body to effectively break down and release energy from food, keeping you feeling full of life throughout the day! Vitamin B1, contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system, psychological and heart function. This vitamin is found in many foods sources such as whole grains, legumes and meat.
- ONE DAY FORMULA - Vitamins B are water soluble so they are constantly excreted by the body and need frequent replenishment. Our easy-to-swallow tablets can help keep you topped up. Thiamine, also known as Thiamine, is one of the B vitamins. It's an essential nutrient needed that all tissues of the body need to function properly. It helps to turn food into energy to keep the nervous system healthy. Our 1-a-day tablet that provides you with all your daily Vitamin B1 and more.
- PREMIUM QUALITY INGREDIENTS - We care about what you put in your bodies, which is why we only use premium quality ingredients, for effective absorption and without any nasty additives. Our formulation is free from: yeast, gluten, starch, lactose, sweeteners, sugar, colours, preservatives, GMOs. Vitamin B1 Thiamine is suitable for both Vegetarians and Vegans. These vitamin B supplements can be taken by people with dietary restrictions once daily.
- BEST FORMULA - Each tablet contains Vitamin B1 Thiamine HCL Powder 100mg & other ingredients Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Di-Calcium Phosphate, Silicon Dioxide.
Keep your body topped up with Vitamin B1, Vitamin B1 also known as thiamine, enables the body to effectively break down and release energy from food, helping you stay on top form throughout the day!
Thiamine is an essential nutrient that all tissues of the body need to function properly. Thiamine was the first B vitamin that scientists discovered. This is why its name carries the number 1. Like the other B vitamins, thiamine is water-soluble and helps the body turn food into energy.
It’s vitally important to replenish your Vitamin B1 levels, as B Vitamins are water soluble, meaning they are constantly excreted by the body. Vitamin B1 Thiamine tablets are suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Vitamin B1, or thiamin, helps prevent complications in the
- Nervous system,
It is also involved in the flow of electrolytes into and out of muscle and nerve cells.
Nutritional Information -
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) 100mg
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate.
Directions for Use:
Take 1 tablet daily with water, do not exceed stated dose.
Suitable for Vegetarians – YES.
Suitable for Vegans - YES.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking any medications, please consult a doctor before use.
Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.