Out of stock
Vitamin A 8000 IU High Strength Vitamin A Supplement Softgel Capsules Retinol Acetate Skin Immune System Eye Health Supports Vision
- WHAT IS VITAMIN A? Vitamin A, also known as retinol, is a fat-soluble vitamin that is responsible for numerous important functions in maintaining overall health & wellbeing. It is a key nutrient that has antioxidant properties & can be particularly vital to those with conditions that increase the need for Vit A such as pancreatic disease, eye disease or measles. Taking a dietary supplement is a sure fire way to make sure you're getting enough vitamin A, especially if your diet is limited.
- WHY TAKE VITAMIN A SUPPLEMENTS? Vitamin A is an essential nutrient. It plays an important role in many physiological processes including the normal function of the immune system and normal maintenance of vision and skin. It also contributes to normal iron metabolism by controlling iron levels in the body. Claims are backed by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA). With our Vitamin A supplement you will need just one small soft gel a day to receive the full high strength 8000 IU dosage.
- IMMUNE DEFENCE: Vitamin A helps to contribute to the normal function of the immune system as substantiated by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA.) Keep your immunity boosted with our one a day formulation. Our Vitamin A comes from premium Vitamin A Palmitate oil (the fat-soluble form of Vitamin A) which is delivered in rapid release soft gel capsules. Our supplement is GMO free and free from allergens such as Gluten, Wheat, Lactose and nuts. Suitable for non-vegetarian & non-vegans.
- SUPPORTS SKIN HEALTH: Promote healthy skin inside & out with Vitamin A. Vitamin A (the vitamin from which age-defying retinol is derived) is a wondrous nutrient that promotes skin cell renewal & rejuvenation. Suitable for all skin types, this once-daily formula complements a balanced diet & a healthy lifestyle to promote healthier skin. Vitamin A is responsible for the maintenance of normal skin as substantiated by EFSA. Don't settle for dull, lifeless skin any longer - try our Vitamin A Softgels today & discover the difference they can make!
- PROMOTES VISION HEALTH: Keep your vision in peak condition by supplementing with our high potency Vitamin A soft gels. Vitamin A is an antioxidant that protects the outer part of the eye. It also maintains the function of the retina, the light-sensitive lining that converts light into nerve impulses sent to the brain. Vitamin A is especially important for scotopic (low-light) vision and colour vision. Vitamin A is responsible for the maintenance of normal vision as confirmed by EFSA.
Vitamin A is essential for the maintenance of the tissues that line the internal and external surfaces of the body, including the eyes, skin, respiratory, GI and urinary tracts. Introducing our Vitamin A (Retinol) soft gel capsules, the easy-to-swallow solution for maintaining healthy, radiant skin! expertly formulated to provide your body with the essential nutrients it needs for a healthy complexion. Simply take 1 soft gels daily to help support the maintenance of normal skin. You won’t have to worry about taking multiple tablets or capsules which can be hard to swallow or unpleasant tasting.
- Healthy immune function.
- Supports healthy skin.
- Important for eye health.
Vitamin A 8000 IU Soft gel Capsules
Ingredients: Vitamin A Palmitate oil [Vitamin A, Carrier(Sunflower oil)], Soft gel capsule shell (Gelatine, Glycerine).
Recommended Dosage: Take one softgel capsule daily with a glass of water and preferably with a meal, or as otherwise directed by a healthcare professional.
Free From: Peanut, Nut, Sesame Seeds, Milk, Egg, Cereals, Soya, Lupin, Mustard, Celery, Fish, Molluscs, Crustaceans, Sulphur Dioxide and non-GMO.
Serving Size: 1 capsule.
Each capsule Providing: Vitamin A (8,000 IU) 2,400 μg RE(Per Serving) 300%(%RI*)
* Reference Intake.
** No RI established.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Product should be stored out of reach of young children.
Not Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.