250 In stock
Vitamin D 450IU Tablets | Vitamin D3 Supplements High Strength Not Capsules Max Strength Sun Bones Immune Immunity Support Vitamin D & Vitamin A 4500IU
- WHY TAKE VITAMIN D3? Vitamin D3 is essential for optimal health. It is necessary for the regulation of calcium and phosphorus absorption for healthy bones and teeth. Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) helps the body absorb calcium for healthy bones and teeth. It may have a protective effect against certain diseases, including colds and flu as recent study claims. Our Vitamin D3 450IU is suitable for people who have low levels of Vitamin D - regular blood tests should be taken to check levels.
- "THE SUNSHINE VITAMIN" : We naturally make vitamin D3 under the skin when exposed to daylight, which is why vitamin D is sometimes called “the sunshine vitamin”. It is fat soluble vitamin that is naturally present in a few foods such as oily fish, it is added to other foods such as milk, margarine, and some breakfast cereals. Although it is called a Vitamin, vitamin D is actually a pro-hormone and vitamins are nutrients that must be acquired through the diet or supplements.
- VITAMIN D3 SUPPLEMENTS: Supplementing with Vitamin D3 is especially beneficial during autumn and winter when there is less sunlight and so the body produces less vitamin D3, or for people who do not like to expose their skin to too much sunlight. However, it can be taken all year round in countries in the northern hemisphere such as the UK where there are generally fewer hours of sunshine even in summer. UKHealthHouse recognises D3 Vitamins are essential to healthy living.
- VITAMIN A: Vitamin A is a fat soluble vitamin that is naturally present in many foods. Vitamin A is one of the most versatile Vitamins, with roles in such diverse functions as vision, immune defences, maintenance of body linings and skin, bone and body growth, normal cell development, and reproduction. Vitamin A helps form and maintains healthy teeth, skeletal and soft tissue, mucous membranes, and skin. It plays important roles in reproduction, bone growth and tooth development.
- EASY TO SWALLOW WITH NO AFTERTASTE: Our Vitamin A & D supplements have been uniquely formulated to be just 6mm in diameter half the size of many other sellers. Although smaller UKHealthHouse High Strength Vitamin A & D tablets are of the highest UK grade quality and we believe are a great alternative to vitamin D drops, vitamin d spray, vitamin d3 5000 iu tablets, vitamin d3 k2, vitamin d 2000iu, vitamin d chewable, vitamin d capsules - our customers think so too.
Vitamin D3 is produced when sunlight converts a pro-hormone in the skin into vitamin D. A form of cholesterol naturally found in the skin absorbs the UVB radiation and converts it into cholecalciferol, the pre-vitamin form of D3. This travels to the liver where it is metabolised and then converted by the kidneys into the form of Vitamin D that the body can use. We need vitamin D to absorb calcium in the intestines and to reclaim calcium that would otherwise be excreted through the kidneys. Vitamin D tablets supports the immune system as well as maintains bone & muscle health – NHS recommends everyone should take a daily Vitamin D supplement. We recognises D3 Vitamins are essential to healthy living and that is why we want to ensure it is accessible and affordable to all. We promise to deliver the Highest Grade, Vitamin D 450iu with Vitamin A 4,500iu, whilst keeping our prices low as possible for our communities.Benefits of Vitamin D3:
- Supports the health of the immune system, brain, and nervous system.
- Supports lung function and cardiovascular health.
- Regulates the absorption of calcium and phosphorus, essential for healthy bones and teeth.
- May improve resistance to certain diseases.
- May play an important role in regulating mood.Benefits of Vitamin A:
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes.
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal skin.
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal vision.
- Contributes to the normal development and function of the immune system.
- Has a role in the process of cell specialisation.
Vitamin A 4,500IU & Vitamin D3 450IU tablets
Ingredients: Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Powder, Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium stearate).
Recommended Dosage: One tablet a day with water, preferably at mealtime. Do not exceed stated dosage.
Free From: Dairy Free, Fish Free, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Salt Free, Sugar Free, Non-GMO, Unsweetened.
Serving Size: 1 tablet.
Each tablet Providing:
Vitamin A 4,501.25IU(Per Serving) 169%(%RI*)
Vitamin D3 450IU(Per Serving) 225%(%RI*)
* Reference Intake.
** No RI established.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Product should be stored out of reach of young children.
Suitable for Vegetarians.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.