248 In stock
Sea Kelp Capsules 600mg Supplement for Iodine Source Skin Nail & Brain Health, Thyroid Hair Immune System, Natural Iodine Supplement
- WHAT IS SEA KELP ? Kelp is a seaweed which grows in clear sea waters and has high concentrations of useful minerals and nutrients including iodine, potassium, magnesium, calcium, and iron. Sea Kelp is a type of large, brown seaweed that grows in shallow, nutrient-rich saltwater near coastal fronts around the world and can grow up to 250m in length. It is a great natural source of fibre and the essential mineral Iodine, widely associated with several health-boosting properties!
- WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF SEA KELP? Kelp is high in antioxidants, including carotenoids and flavonoids, which help fight against disease-causing free radicals. Antioxidant minerals, such as manganese and zinc, help combat oxidative stress and may help protect cardiovascular health. Iodine is used by our bodies to make thyroid hormones which are involved in regulating the metabolic rate and energy usage. Iodine also plays a role in the maintenance of normal skin & cognitive function.
- WILL IODINE HELP YOUR THYROID? Sea Kelp (ascophyllum nodosum), is a seaweed providing a rich source of iodine, contributing towards normal thyroid and brain function. The human body cannot store iodine and it is therefore necessary for us to obtain it from our diets or through supplementation. Iodine is an element that is needed for the production of thyroid hormone. Iodine is found in various foods. If you do not have enough iodine in your body, you cannot make enough thyroid hormone.
- DOES KELP HELP WITH HYPOTHYROIDISM? You usually don't need iodine supplements if you live in the United States or most developed countries. Some alternative medicine specialists suggest iodine tablets or kelp supplements — which are high in iodine — for hypothyroidism. It is important to get enough of this mineral through the diet or with supplementation. Low Iodine levels can lead to metabolism disruption, low energy levels, and enlargement of the thyroid gland.
- KELP IS A DIURETIC ? Kelp is also known as a natural diuretic and is thought to be good for those troubled with water retention. Sea Kelp Supplements are becoming increasingly popular; often available in many Oral forms including, Gummies, Capsules, Pills, Powder, and many more. But look no further than UKHealthHouse for convenient, easy-to-swallow capsules, rich in the finest and most trusted ingredients.
Well-Being: Kelp is one of the best sources of the most essential trace minerals such as copper, zinc, manganese and chromium. Kelp is a natural source of iodine which is required for efficient thyroid and pituitary function. Helps in promoting a healthy lifestyle as it provides strength to nails, promote healthy skin and supports hair as well.
Here is a summary of some of the benefits of UKHealthHouse Sea Kelp capsules:
- Equivalent to 600mg Raw Sea Kelp.
- Highly Concentrated 5:1 Extract.
- A natural source of iodine to support normal thyroid function.
- Promotes healthy skin.
- Supports normal cognitive and neurological function.
- Supports healthy thyroid function.
- Rich source of iodine.
- Supports cognitive health.
- Supports hair, skin and nails.
- Premium quality pharmaceutical grade ingredients.
Kelp 600mg Capsules
Ingredients: Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Kelp Powder (Ascophyllum Nodosum) 5:1 Extract, Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate), Capsule Size (Size 0 White Gelatin Body and Cap), Colorant (Body and Cap Titanium Dioxide E171).
Recommended Dosage: Take One to Three capsules daily with water, do not exceed stated dose.
Free From: Salt, Starch, Wheat, Maize, Gluten, Lactose, Yeast, Dairy Products, Artificial Preservatives, Artificial Colours and Genetically Modified Organisms.
Serving Size: 1 capsule.
Each capsule Providing: Kelp Powder 600mg(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
* Reference Intake.
** No RI established.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Product should be stored out of reach of young children.
Not Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.