249 In stock
Saffron Extract Supplement Capsules Supports Eye Health 100mg Tablets Vegan - Antioxidant - Safranal - Corcus Sativus - Max Strength - Non GMO
- SAFFRON SUPPLEMENT MOST POTENT : More than just a spice, saffron is popular for its ability to improve mood and sleep. Saffron also acts as a relaxant, which helps the body to adapt to stress. Saffron alone has protective effects on the nervous system, but Saffron contains the highest strength of the 3 essential bio-actives: Saffranal, Crocin and Picrocrocin. Feel that your mood could pick up? Think of happy and enlightened thoughts with your powerful saffron supplement.
- EMOTIONAL BALANCE & FATIGUE REDUCTION : The 3 bioactives in our organic saffron extract have been shown to have many psychological benefits. They can help relieve anxiety, cope with stress, restore and improve emotional balance, and reduce fatigue and tiredness, and help you get a good night's sleep. With the pressures of modern life, everyone can use a little help to relax. Say goodbye to annoying thoughts with your saffron tablets which are known to calm and relieve stress.
- Benefits: High antioxidants, safranal, crocetin & crocin, high potency, 300mcg per tablet, most expensive spice in the world.
- SLEEP WELL : The pressures of modern life can make it difficult to maintain a sense of well-being - to put it bluntly, feeling a little calm can sometimes lead to luxury. Go to the dream world every night without any worries. Wake up refreshed with your mental health supplement and be prepared to take it throughout the day which promotes healthy, restful sleep.
- 100% VEGAN INGREDIENTS SOURCED FROM FOOD : We pick saffron from Northern Spain, where the temperatures and soil conditions are ideal to grow the most potent saffron in the world (3.5%). Suitable for Vegetarians & Vegans. Free from Peanuts, Nuts, Sesame Seeds, Milk, Egg, Cereals, Soya, Lupin, Mustard, Celery, Fish, Molluscs, Crustaceans, Sulphur Dioxide and Non-GMO.
Saffron comes from the crocus sativus flower - a relative of the iris. It is a perennial herb that is widely grown in Iran and some other countries, including Spain, India and Greece. Known as the most expensive spice in the world, saffron is used in cooking recipes to add sweetness and floral flavour to dishes. The spice is picked by hand from the flower Corcus Sativus where the ugly stains are dropped and used. Saffron contains antioxidants such as safranal, crocetin & crocin. Antioxidants can help fight free radicals and protect DNA, proteins and lipids from oxidative stress. These antioxidants are also known as carotenoids that give orange colour to various foods, including carrots, salmon and daffodils. Saffron has recently gained popularity as a dietary supplement and is usually found in tablet or capsule form. Our tablets provide 300mcg safranal which gives saffron its unique aroma and taste.People are known to use Saffron Extract for the following:
- Appetite suppressant support.
- Contribute to mental health.
- Support weight loss and appetite.
- Supports mood and sleep.
- Contributes to a balanced, positive mood.
- Supports menstrual comfort and pain.
- Helps with healthy weight management systems.
- Contribute to eye health.
- Each tablet provides 300mcg safranal.
- High in antioxidants.
- Hand picked from the flower Corcus Sativus.
- Known as the most expensive spice in the world.
Saffron 100mg (300mcg Safranal) Tablet
Ingredients: Bulking Agents (Micro Crystalline Cellulose, Di Calcium Phosphate), Saffron Extract, Anti Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate).
Recommended Dosage: Take one (1) to three (3) tablets daily, preferably with meals. Do not exceed stated dose.
Free From: Peanuts, Nuts, Sesame Seeds, Milk, Egg, Cereals, Soya, Lupin, Mustard, Celery, Fish, Molluscs, Crustaceans, Sulphur Dioxide and Non-GMO.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet.
Each Tablet Providing:
Saffron Extract 100mg(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
* Reference Intake.
** No RI established.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Product should be stored out of reach of young children.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.