250 In stock
Pure Vegan Protein Powder Soy Isolate Soya 90% Vegetarian Lactose Free Neutral Flavour USP/BP GRADE Unflavoured Best price
- WHAT IS SOY PROTEIN ? Soy protein, often used as an alternative to meat-based protein, is rich in nutrients that are vital for bodily health and function. It is included in many food products, as well as nutritional supplements targeted toward enhancing physical performance. Depending on what form you consume it in, it also may contribute to preventing disease. Soy Protein Isolate is the perfect option for Vegetarians, Vegans and those that suffer from lactose intolerances.
- LOW FAT : Soy protein isolate is a pure form of soy protein that is refined from soy flour through alkali extraction, extraction of fibre & drying. Almost completely less in carbohydrates & fats, it contains approximately 90 percent protein. It has a neutral flavour & because of bacterial fermentation, is less likely to cause flatulence than other forms of soy protein. Its a great low fat, high protein source with a moderate rate of digestion so is a great option to use at any time of the day as your protein supplement.
- HIGH PROTEIN : Soy Protein Isolate is derived from soy beans, the final product is low in fat and high in protein, with similar protein levels to whey or milk protein. Soybeans boast the closest resemblance to meat protein strains, with an excellent amino acid profile reported. Soy protein isolate is free of lactose and gluten so is a great alternative for those who are sensitive to these allergens. Soy protein is a great way to get non-animal protein into your diet.
- LACTOSE FREE : Soy protein contains less than 90% protein & less than 1g of fat per 100g, soy is an excellent source of high-quality protein & is completely lactose-free & contains the essential fatty acids linoleic & linolenic & it is also cholesterol free. It is ideal for a high-protein-low-carb diet as it contains only 1.4g of carbohydrates per 100g. Since soy isolate is completely lactose-free it is an excellent choice for those who cannot tolerate dairy products.
- SIGNIFICANCE : Soy protein isolate is mainly used in food products for moisture and fat absorption, emulsification, aeration and to increase protein and amino acid content. Because it is rich in protein, soy protein isolate contributes to the muscle building, and athletes use it to help increase lean muscle mass. Like whey protein isolate, soy protein isolate contains high levels of branched-chain amino acids -- or BCAAs -- which are the first amino acids metabolized during exercise.
Soya Protein Isolate 90% is made from NON GMO soy flake, the product is made from the process of extracting, concentrating, separating and removing its non-protein components. The product exhibits good emulsification and good gel.
Do not fall for the myth that Soy Protein affects the production of estrogen, several studies have been completed surrounding this belief, with no defining results to state there is a difference in estrogen levels between those who do and do not use Soy Protein. Soy protein isolate also contains high levels of leucine, an essential amino acid that stimulates protein synthesis and improves muscle repair and growth. Because it contains almost no carbohydrates and fat, it slows down glucose absorption in the blood, lowers insulin levels and helps your body burn fat. Researchers at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences say soy protein isolate may also help protect against certain types of cancer, according to a study published in April 2005 in the "Journal of the American College of Nutrition. Soy protein is not associated with fat or cholesterol, as is the case with many animal based proteins. Soy protein has one of the highest Lysine contents of all vegetable protein - this amino acid is important in maintaining lean muscle mass. It also has the highest content of Arginine of all commercially available proteins.Key Features:
- Pure soy isolate.
- Free of any animal products.
- Low in fat + carbs.
- Free of genetically modified material.
- A source of high quality vegetable protein.
- With vitamins & minerals.
- Great for adding extra protein to flavoured protein drinks.
- Helps build muscle.
- Great for muscle repair.
- A vegan protein source.
- Helps boost immune system.
Soya Protein Isolate 90% Powder
Ingredients: Soya Protein Isolate.
Recommended Dosage: Soy Protein Isolate is a medium digesting protein so perfect to use at any time of the day, use as a meal replacement or as your post workout shake. Simply add 1 scoop to 300ml of water and enjoy.
Free From: Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Non-GMO.
Serving Size: 100g.
Each 100g Providing:
Calories (kcal) 380(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Protein (g) |dry base) 90(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Carbohidrates (g) <3(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Dietetic fiber (g) <2(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Sugar (g) | <1(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Total fats (g) <1(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Saturated fats (g) <0.2(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Monosaturated fats (g) <0.1(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Polyunsaturated fats (g) <0.6(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Trans fats (g) <0.1(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Cholesterol| (gm)g) 0(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Vitamin A (RE) 0(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Thiamine (mg) Trace(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Riboflavin (mg) 0.1(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Niacin (mg) Trace(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Vitamin B6 (mg) Trace(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Vitamin B12 (mcg) Trace(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Vitamin C (mg) 0(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Vitamin A (mcg) Trace(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Vitamin E (mg) Trace(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Folic acid (mcg) 180(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Calcium (mg) <0.1ppm(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Copper (mg) <2(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Fluor (mg) | <10ppm(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Iodine(mcg) N/A(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Iron (mg) | 8---13(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Magnesium (mg) 25--100(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Manganese (mg) <2(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Phosphorus (mg) 700--1000(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Potasium (mgo) 75--300(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Sodium (mg) 900--1300(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Zinc (mg) <2(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Water (g) <6.5(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
* Reference Intake.
** No RI established.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Product should be stored out of reach of young children.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.