250 In stock
Peppermint Extract 150mg Tablets Bowel Relief Stomach Bloating Digestion IBS
Gluten Free - Fast Stomach & Bowel Relief - Syndrome Support - VEGAN
- HIGHEST PURITY: 100% Peppermint Extract tablets. Our manufacturing process allows us to extract essential oils from peppermint in a way that does not compromise the purity and effectiveness of the ingredients we use. Peppermint is popular with consumers of all ages and genders. However, these high strength tablets are often taken by people who are looking for natural digestive aids. Peppermint tablet is a natural way to target your discomfort.
- HELP ADULTS DEAL WITH TRAPPED GAS & DISCOMFORT: Peppermint extract tablets help to relieve tummy (abdominal) pain and bloating associated with conditions like irritable bowel syndrome. Peppermint extract tablets 150mg are very strong in UK, take for Irritable Bowl Syndrome (IBS) helps provide quick relief in indigestion, also helps in flatulence (air) for digestive health and digestive system. An excellent product, take 1 tablet a day.
- 150MG IN EVERY PEPPERMINT EXTRACT TABLETS: Our tablet contains 150mg Peppermint Extract. These days, peppermint is most commonly used as a supplement after dinner because of its ability to help indigestion, bloating, and gastrointestinal tract. Peppermint is also useful for soothing mouth and throat, it is a very useful supplement in all months.
- EASY TO SWALLOW: UKHealthHouse formulation is Peppermint extract in a tablet, so easy to swallow. High-strength peppermint tablets for easy swallowing in one day - In addition to a high-strength packaging of 150mg peppermint per tablet, our tablets are smaller (6mm), half the size of some competing products, which make them easier to swallow and digest. It gets easier.
- GLUTEN & LACTOSE FREE, CONTAINS NO: UKHealthHouse Peppermint extract tablet is free from gluten, crustaceans, eggs, fish, soybeans, milk, Artificial Color, Corn, Sugar, Preservatives, Flavor or Sweetner, Lactose, Wheat, Yeast, and Starch.
Description:What is Peppermint?
Peppermint is a plant that grows in Europe and North America, and consumers in particular are known for its menthol flavor. The natural properties of mint have been used in the past for a variety of reasons, dating back to the Roman Empire.Why take Peppermint ?
Peppermint tablet, a natural supplement for helping settle your digestive system and help balance your gut health for a happier tummy. Peppermint has a long tradition of being used as a digestive aid and has a well-proven relaxing effect on smooth muscles, found in the intestine.
Most recent research has focused on the process of peppermint on the digestive tract where it has been shown in trials to have relaxing properties. In some countries, mint tea is offered regularly after meals, and we recommend swallowing one tablet after every major meal.Peppermint Tablet Benefits:
Peppermint essential oil can be extracted from the leaves of the peppermint plant and is used for a variety of different purposes.
- Fast Stomach & Bowel Relief.
- Targets Bloating & Digestion.
- Provides Minty Fresh Breath.
- Popular digestive aid.
- Studies show that peppermint oil helps reduce the symptoms of IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome).
- Can help dissolve stones and maintain a healthy cholesterol balance.
- Uses the best quality ingredients.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Easy To Swallow tablet.
Peppermint 150mg Tablets
Ingredients: Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Peppermint 4:1 Extract, Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate).
Recommended Dosage: Take 1 tablet daily before meal, do not exceed stated dose.
Free From: gluten, crustaceans, eggs, fish, soybeans, milk, Artificial Colour, Corn, Sugar, Preservatives, Flavour or Sweetener, Lactose, Wheat, Yeast, and Starch.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet.
Each Tablet Providing: see label.
* Reference Intake.
** No RI established.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Product should be stored out of reach of young children.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.