250 In stock
Omega 3 Fish Oil 500mg Capsules Softgels High Strength - DHA 60mg & EPA 90mg Premium Supplement - Brain, Heart, Vision
- PROMOTE HEALTH: Scientific evidence suggests that fish oil reduces high triglycerides, helping to support the heart function when taken in the recommended amounts. Containing omega-3 fatty acids, this plays an essential role in brain function, inflammation & growth providing you with a better quality of living. It is an excellent source of omega 3 which can help stabilise cholesterol levels in the body. Daily consumption can help support the immune system defending against cold, coughs & the flu.
- ESSENTIAL FATTY ACIDS: Fish oils are the basis of many people’s supplement regimen for good reason. They provide omega 3 polyunsaturated fatty acids which are essential for general health & wellbeing. These ‘good’ fats are used for almost every bodily function & need to be consumed through the diet. Omega 3 fatty acids (DHA & EPA) are one of the essential fatty acids that our body requires. Omega 3 can help maintain normal blood pressure & vision as well as helping to support a healthy heart & brain.
- OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS: Omega-3 fatty acids also referred to as PUFAs (n-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids) are essential fatty acids, which cannot be produced by the human body even though they are beneficial. This is why these fatty acids have to be taken from food. Omega-3 fatty acids are found in tuna, mackerel, sturgeon, salmon, bluefish, mullet, sardines, anchovy, trout, herring, menhaden and sardines. 3.5 ounces of these fish provide about 1 gram of omega-3.
- USE OF OMEGA 3: Decreasing liver fat: Consuming omega-3s in your diet can help decrease the amount of fat in your liver. Supporting infant brain development: Omega-3s are extremely important for brain development in babies. Fighting inflammation: Omega-3 fats are anti-inflammatory, meaning they can reduce the inflammation in your body that can contribute to a number of chronic diseases.
- HIGH STRENGTH: Omega 3 Softgels 500mg provide the body with essential fats containing EPA, DHA.
Rich in essential fatty acids EPA (Eicosapentanoic Acid) and DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid). Omega 3 Fish Oils contain 500mg of the purest, highest quality fish oil available in every easy to swallow softgel. Fish oil is obtained from the body of the fish, rather than the liver. Is it a healthy, natural source of Omega 3 essential fatty acids (EFA's) and UKHealthHouse Omega 3's use the well proven 9/6 ratio of EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) to DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) to ensure an exceptional blend. Each soft gel capsule is packed with a super strength dosage of 500mg Omega 3 Fish Oil to ensure the greatest advantages are reaped by you.
What are the benefits of supplementing with omega-3 essential fatty acids?
Our supplementation in the form of our soft gel capsules can help to boost your intake levels of essential nutrients. The fact is most people don't get enough Omega 3's in their diet - and this especially applies to those easting a "Western diet" that's high in processed foods, and low in foods like oily fish and nuts. Supplementation with Omega 3's can help to boost your intake levels of these essential nutrients, and a healthy intake of Omega 3 Essential Fatty acids may help to:
- Maintain healthy skin, hair, teeth and gums.
- Maintain healthy bones and joints.
- Support a healthy immune system.
- Maintain a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Helps maintain normal blood pressure.
- Maintain normal mood and a healthy nervous system.
- Helps maintain normal blood triglyceride levels.
Omega 3 Fish Oil 500mg Capsule
Ingredients: Fish Oil, Beef Gelatin, Humectant (Glycerol), Antioxidant (Mixed Tocopherols).
Recommended Dosage: Directions for Use: Adults and children over 12 years: Swallow one capsule daily, with food. Do not exceed the stated daily intake.
Free From: Salt, Starch, Wheat, Maize, Gluten, Lactose, Yeast, Dairy Products, Artificial Preservatives, Artificial Colours and Genetically Modified Organisms.
Serving Size: 1 capsule.
Each capsule Providing:
Omega 3 Fish Oil 500mg(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Total Omega 3 150mg(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
EPA 90mg(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
DHA 60mg(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
* Reference Intake.
** No RI established.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Product should be stored out of reach of young children.
Not Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.