48 In stock
Niacin 50mg Tablets - Vitamin B3 Raise Good Cholesterol Nicotinamide Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
- HIGH STRENGTH: Niacin is a form of vitamin B3. Nicotinamide 50mg Tablets provide a high strength daily dose of Vitamin B3 to get benefits of this essential nutrient Without Flush. Nicotinamide is also sometimes referred as Niacinamide. Nicotinamide is a water-soluble form of vitamin B3 or niacin. It is made in the body by eating niacin-rich foods. Nicotinamide supplements are often used as anti-ageing supplement (NAD precursor), to treat skin conditions and niacin deficiencies.
- ENERGY HEALTH SUPPLEMENTS: Vitamin B3 or Niacin is an important nutrient Contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system, normal psychological function, maintenance of normal mucous membranes, maintenance of normal skin, reduction of tiredness and fatigue. All claims are substantiated by EU Register of Nutrition & Health claims.
- FLUSH FREE: All the B vitamins are water-soluble, meaning that the body does not store them. Our vitamin B3 supplement contains "flush free" nicotinamide. Other forms of vitamin B3 like nicotinic acid can cause redness of the skin and itching. Our form is flush free and is characterized by a high bioavailability. Nicotinamide as a derivate of niacin is an all-rounder vitamin.
- VEGAN & FREE FROM: We care about what you put in your bodies, which is why we only use premium quality ingredients, for effective absorption and without any nasty additives. Our formulation is free from: Molluscs, Sulphur dioxide, Sesame seed, Mustard, Celery, Nut, Milk , Soy, Peanut, Fish, Egg, Crustaceans & Gluten. Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians. Non GMO & Lupin.
- BEST FORMULA: Each tablet contains Vitamin B3 50mg Nicotinamide. Our Nutritionist has formulated our tablets so that in just one tablet you receive 100% of your nutrient reference value.
Vitamin B3 Nicotinamide.
Magnesium Stearate(anti-caking agent), MCC (Microcrystalline Cellulose)(Bulking agent), Diacalcium Phosphate(Bulking agent), Silicon Dioxide(anti-caking agent).
Keep out of the sight and reach of children. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Consult a doctor or pharmacist if you are pregnant, likely to become pregnant, breastfeeding or taking any medication.
Suitable Vegetarians - Yes.
Suitable Vegans - Yes.
GMO Free - Yes.
Non-irradiated - Yes.
Recommended dosage: Adults: Swallow one tablet daily, with water. Do not exceed the stated daily intake.
Every part of our body needs Niacin to function properly. Niacin may help lower cholesterol, ease arthritis and boost brain function, among other benefits.
Vitamin B3 is a food supplement with huge health benefits when taken in advise quantities. Vitamin B3 is one of the constituents of the multivitamin B-complex. It is advisable to take the vitamin with food. Vitamin B3 is a naturally occurring substance found in meat, poultry, fish, eggs, and green vegetables. Vitamin B3 deficiency may cause pellagra, a disorder of the digestive and nervous system.
Niacin, also known as vitamin B3, is an important nutrient. Vitamin B3 plays several roles in the human body such as:
- Niacin contributes to normal psychological function.
- Niacin contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Niacin contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Niacin contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes.
- Niacin contributes to the maintenance of normal skin.
- Niacin contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.