50 In stock
Nettle Leaf 200mg Tablets Prostate support, Arthritis, Allergy, Inflammation, Urinary Tract Potent Antioxidant, Nature's Multivitamin - Vegan UK
- STINGING NETTLE LEAF: Nettle is a plant that occupies a special place in the hierarchy of medicinal plants. It has been known and used for generations for its extremely valuable medicinal properties. Traditionally used for centuries and found in teas and tinctures even today, Stinging Nettle (urtica urens) has found use as a food supplement. A staple in herbal supplements dating back as far as the Eygyptians, and the Romans, who used to rub it over their bodies to keep warm.
- BENEFITS: Nettle contains vitamins B, C & K, as well as minerals like calcium, magnesium & iron. It also has amino acids and antioxidents, which may help fight free radicals. The plant supports the excretory function of the kidneys, the immune system & has properties that reduce lung inflammation & facilitate expectoration. It also helps to maintain a healthy heart, flexible joints, muscles & tendons. The minerals & trace elements contained in nettle strengthen bones, nails & hair.
- MULTIVITAMIN SUPPLEMENT : Stinging Nettle has been used according to tradition, since the days of Caesar 2,000 years ago. This herb is often called, the multivitamin pill of nature, because it contains Iron, Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorus and good quality protein. Our supplements have been designed to give maximum bioavailability while being easy to swallow. Our Stinging Nettle Root Tablets are dairy, gluten and allergen free, suitable for vegans and vegetarians, NON-GMO, HALAL and KOSHER.
- HERBAL REMEDIES: Nettle Root, otherwise known as Stinging Nettle, has gained popularity recently as it is used in herbal remedies. The root, leaves & stem can be turned into oils, creams, powders, capsules and tablets as it is believed to provide a variety of benefits. Consuming nettle infusions also supports the body's vitality & will give you a boost of energy. Once it is correctly processed, it can be taken as a supplement or cooked and eaten.
- ALLEVIATES ALLERGIC REACTIONS: Nettle Leaf is commonly used to reduce allergy symptoms. Histamine is produced in the body to help fight allergic reactions, this sometimes causes teary eyes or a runny nose. It can aid in the prevention of rhinitis, or the inflammation of the mucous membrane in the nose. Some believe that Nettle Root inhibits the production of Histamine which lowers the severity of symptoms.
Nettle leaf, also called Urtica dioica, has been used in traditional medicine for many centuries. It is rich in antioxidants and studies have found it to be beneficial for reducing joint pain and inflammation. Typically, Nettle Leaf is rich in vitamins and minerals such as Vitamin C, Iron & Zinc. It is also full of essential amino acids such as Valine, Isoleucine & Leucine. Nettle Leaf also contain antioxidants which can help fight free radicals and play a role in protecting DNA, proteins and lipids from oxidative stress.
Benefits of Nettle Leaf:
- Each tablet provides 200mg of Nettle Leaf.
- Typically, Nettle Leaf is rich in vitamins and minerals.
- Contains essential amino acids.
- Commonly used to reduce allergy symptoms.
- Helps detoxify the body.
- Promotes healthy blood circulation and cardiovascular health.
- Alleviates allergic reactions.
- Reduces arthritis pain.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Nettle Leaf 200mg Tablets
Ingredients: Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Nettle Leaf Extract, Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate).
Recommended Dosage: Take 1 tablet daily with water.
Free From: Dairy, Gluten and allergen free.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet.
Each Tablet Providing: Nettle Leaf 200mg(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
* Reference Intake.
** No RI established.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Product should be stored out of reach of young children.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.