N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine 500mg Tablets - Anxiety & Stress, Brain Function
250 In stock
L-Tyrosine 500mg Tablets - Anxiety & Stress, Brain Enhances, Mood Antidepressant Amino Acid, Blood & Nervous System Tissues, High Strength Supplement
- HIGH STRENGTH: Our high strength L-Tyrosine formula provides the equivalent of 500mg of L-Tyrosine per serving. L-Tyrosine 500mg Tablet provides a high strength daily supplement to support healthy and normal mind performance. 500mg of L-Tyrosine makes this product the ultimate formula to boost your mood and to contribute to your mental alertness. we give you supplements with benefits for men and women.
- HEALTH BENEFITS: Tyrosine is a powerful aromatic amino acid which is essential for brain functioning. It helps brain to perform at optimum level which is very important in today's competitive world. L-Tyrosine supplements help maintain normal levels of neurotransmitters that support healthy state of mind in times of stress. L-Tyrosine contributes to a healthy mood and mental alertness which results in more motivation and consistency making it easy to achieve daily life targets.
- FREE FROM: - Our products are free from artificial colours & preservatives, wheat, gluten, yeast, lactose & fish. Tyrosine is the precursor of the stress hormones adrenaline and nor-adrenaline, which are responsible for the bodys fight or flight reaction. Chemical messengers that are involved in brain processes also uses Tyrosine. We pride ourselves on the fact that our products deliver real benefits to our customers and we spare no expense in the development of our products.
- BEST FORMULA: - Each tablet contain Bulking Agents (Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Calcium Carbonate), L-Tyrosine, Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide), Glazing Agents (HydroxyPropylMethylCellulose, Glycerin), Coating Agent (Carnauba Wax). A bioavailability of over 90% assures you that your body is getting enough goodness to handle whatever your day throws you.
- OUR COMMITMENT: - Welcome to UKHealthHouse store, we sell superfoods supplements and healthy natural products from all round the world. We pack and process our products in house, we pride ourselves on customer service and offering a bespoke product and super-fast dispatch. Thousands of our customers enjoy our professionally developed supplements.
Tyrosine is known as a non-essential amino acid because it is already produced in the human body. L-Tyrosine is an essential neurotransmitters which enables efficient brain functioning. Brain levels of catecholamine neurotransmitters decline with stress, which hinders well-being. These are required for brain activity, mental alertness, anxiety, blood pressure, and the secretion of some hormones. Tyrosine supplements help maintain normal levels of these neurotransmitters, thus supporting normal and healthy state of mind in times of stress.
L-Tyrosine 500mg Tablet
Ingredients: Bulking Agents (Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Calcium Carbonate), N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine, Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide), Glazing Agents (HydroxyPropylMethylCellulose, Glycerin), Coating Agent (Carnauba Wax).
✔ Non GMO
✔ Suitable for vegetarians
✔ Suitable for vegans
✔ Gluten free
✔ Crustaceans free
✔ Egg free
✔ Fish free
✔ Peanut free
✔ Soy free
✔ Milk free
✔ Nut free
✔ Celery free
✔ Mustard free
✔ Sesame seed free
✔ Sulphur dioxide free
✔ Molluscs free
Serving Size: 1 Tablet.
Each Tablet Providing: N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine 500mg(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
* Reference Intake.
** No RI established.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Product should be stored out of reach of young children.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
Best Before End: Sep 2025.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.