250 In stock
Methyl Folate Tablets 1000mcg L-5-MTHF L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate 1mg Vitamin B9 - Vegan Friendly - Pregnancy - Max-Strength Co Enzyme B Vitamin Brain Health
- WHAT IS METHYL FOLATE? Methyl Folate, otherwise known as Levomefolic Acid, is a highly active form of Folate (Vitamin B9). When compared to other types of Folate such as Folic Acid, Methyl Folate provides better absorption meaning the body absorbs it faster. Folate is also a popular immunity support supplement as it contributes to the normal function of the immune system. Folate can be found in foods such as chickpeas, eggs, nuts and leafy greens.
- BIO ACTIVE FORM: Methylfolate (L-5-MTHF, L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) is a bioactive form of the important vitamin folic acid. Normal folic acid conversion to 5-MTHF must occur through biochemical processes in the intestines & liver, a process that some individuals are unable to achieve due to intestinal or liver dysfunction. Because of its bioactive form, 5-MTHF is superior to supplemental forms of folic acid, guaranteeing absorption & overcoming the ineffectiveness some individuals may have with folic acid.
- METHYL DONOR: Methyl Folate also known as 5MTHF, Methylfolate, Folate, L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate, Methyltetrahydrofolate, Levomefolic acid, Due to its methylation, 5-MTHF can function as a methyl donor, converting the amino acid homocysteine to methionine. Homocysteine is a bio marker for risk of cardiovascular disease which both methyl folate and methyl B12 have shown to reduce. Our Methyl Folates Tablets provide 1000mcg of Folate (500% RI) in each tablet
- TISSUE GROWTH DURING PREGNANCY: Folate is known as being an important vitamin to take during pregnancy as it contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy. Methyl folate is recommended for both men & woman looking to conceive to increase the cellular health of both sperm & egg. Use during pregnancy is also recommended to reduce incidence of low birth weight & neural tube defects. A low folate status in the mother is one of the risk factors that might contribute to the development of neural tube abnormalities in the developing foetus.
- HEALTHY CELL REPRODUCTION: By using L-5-MTHF instead of folic acid metabolic abnormalities caused by methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase polymorphism MTHFR gene mutations may be reversed. This mutation impacts the conversion of folic acid to physiologically active L-5-MHTF. Methylfolate is the biologically active, naturally occurring form of folate that is used for fundamental body functions like normal cell division and the synthesis of neurotransmitters and DNA.
L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate, also known as Levomefolic acid L-5-MTHF or 6S-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate, is a physiologically active naturally occurring form of folate that is ready for use at the cellular level for DNA replication is the control of homocysteine and Cysteine cycle. Consumption of folic acid supplements raises maternal folate status and contributes to the development of maternal tissues when these nutrients are present in pregnant women.
Methyl Folate Tablets.
1000mcg (1mg) per tablet.
Co Enzyme 'active' form of Folate.
A natural alternative to folic acid.
Healthy cell reproduction.
Free UK delivery and same day dispatch.
Letterbox friendly packaging.
Benefits of Methyl Folate:
- High strength Folate tablets.
- One tablet provides 1000mcg of Folate (500% RI).
- Folate helps in the development of maternal tissues during pregnancy.
- Folate contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Folate helps reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
European Health & Nutrition Approved Claims:
- Folate contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy
- Folate contributes to normal amino acid synthesis
- Folate contributes to normal blood formation
- Folate contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism
- Folate contributes to normal psychological function
- Folate contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Folate contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Folate has a role in the process of cell division
Methyl Folate 1000mcg Tablets
Ingredients: Bulking Agents (Micro Crystalline Cellulose, Di Calcium Phosphate), L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate Calcium, Anti Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silica Dioxide).
Recommended Dosage: Take one (1) tablet daily with or without food. Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Free From: Peanuts Free, Nuts Free, Sesame Seeds Free, Milk Free, Egg Free, Cereals Free, No GMOs, Soya Free.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet.
Each tablet Providing: Folate 1,000 mcg(Per Serving) 500%(%RI*)
* Reference Intake.
** No RI established.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Product should be stored out of reach of young children.
Suitable for Vegan & Vegetarians.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.