250 In stock
Lutein 50mg & Vitamin B2 Tablets Vision Care, Eye Health Antioxidant Vegan Riboflavin Vision Support Strength Supplement Eye Strain Marigold
- WHAT IS LUTEIN? Lutein is a vitamin called a carotenoid, the main purpose of which is to protect the eyes. It is found naturally in foods such as egg yolks, spinach, kiwi, grapes & squash. These foods are considered to be rich in lutein, yet an egg yolk contains only 0.2 mg of lutein. The human body does not produce it, so it must be used in food or through food or supplementation. Lutein is also a powerful antioxidant that can offer a wide range of health benefits to many people with multiple health problems.
- VISION CARE : There are two dietary carotenoids & Lutein is one of them which is found in the retina. It is mainly located in the area of the macula at the back of your eye. Lutein with zeaxanthin acts as an important antioxidant to protect your eyes from harmful free radicals. It is thought that a lack of these antioxidants over time can impair eye health. In addition, these antioxidants also act as a natural sun blocker as it absorbs the energy of the extra light. Maintaining healthy lutein levels can help with many eye health conditions.
- SKIN CARE : Lutein supplements are made from a natural substance called carotenoids, a type of plant oil that has antioxidant properties. Lutein supplements contain high levels of antioxidants. Lutein also acts as an auxiliary antioxidant in the skin which helps to protect it from sun damage and helps to improve skin tone as well as reduce the effects of aging.
- VITAMIN B2 :Vitamin B2 (or Riboflavin) facilitates the formation of red blood cells, cell respiration and growth. Riboflavin helps produce energy by metabolising fats, sugars and proteins. Its main role is to maintain healthy eyes, skin, hair and nails, normalise energy metabolism and maintain the normal functioning of the nervous system. It also acts as an antioxidant that kills free radicals, damaging cells and causing oxidative stress.
- RIBOFLAVIN : Riboflavin helps restore normal vision. Riboflavin or just vitamin B2 is one of the many components of vitamin B, collectively called the vitamin B complex. It is found in many food sources like eggs, green leafy vegetables, and meat. Riboflavin is essential or central to many metabolic pathways in the body. Riboflavin also helps to maintain normal vision. It is thought that people with normal levels of riboflavin are less likely to develop cataracts.
In order to be able to see an object, the light reflected from it needs to fall on the retina of our eyes, on which the lens focuses. The visual image is then created by more than 120 million nerve cells and travels along the optic nerve to the brain. The eye needs a number of nutrients to ensure that this complex process works effectively. Lutein and zeaxanthin are the only dietary carotenoids that accumulate in the retina, especially the macula region, which is located in the back of your eye. Macula is essential for vision. Lutein acts as an important antioxidant in this area, protecting your eyes from harmful free radicals. It is thought that over time, a lack of these antioxidants can impair eye health.Here is some benefits of Lutein & Vitamin B2 tablets:
- Prevents AMD from progressing towards blindness.
- Slows down the formation of cataracts.
- Protects skin cells from premature aging.
- Improves skin tone.
- Protects skin from ultraviolet (UV) rays.
- Helps reduce the inflammatory process of uveitis.
- Reduces oxidative stress markers that damage the eyes.
Lutein 50mg + B2 Tablets
Ingredients: Bulking Agents (Micro Crystalline Cellulose, Di Calcium Phosphate), Lutein (marigold flower), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate).
Recommended Dosage: Take 1 tablet per day with water. Do not exceed stated dose.
Free From: Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Non-GMO.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet.
Each Tablet Providing:
Lutein (marigold flower) 50mg(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 140μg(Per Serving) 10%(%RI*)
* Reference Intake.
** No RI established.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Product should be stored out of reach of young children.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.