249 In stock
L-Tyrosine 500mg Capsules, Enhances Brain, Mood, Stress, Antidepressant Anxiety, Nootropic, Focus, Memory, Mind Vegan
- WHAT IS L-TYROSINE ? L-Tyrosine is a non-essential amino acid that can be synthesized in the body from Phenylalanine. It is also a key compound in the creation of many hormones and neurotransmitters. Some of the most important neurotransmitters include dopamine, dopa, norepinephrine, epinephrine, and more. It is also essential in the production of the skin pigment melanin. Dietary sources of this amino acid include meat, eggs, fish, oats, and dairy products.
- IS L-TYROSINE GOOD FOR THYROID & WEIGHT LOSS ? Supplementation with L-tyrosine (one of its naturally occurring isomers) is commonly used to support thyroid function. Given its role in thyroxin production, tyrosine availability could theoretically affect thyroid function. One huge benefit of L-Tyrosine supplementation is that it can be useful for weight loss. It does this by improving some of the neurobiological disturbances typically caused by dietary restrictions.
- IS L TYROSINE GOOD FOR DEPRESSION & ANXIETY ? Tyrosine is said to improve mood. It may help treat depression, anxiety, narcolepsy, and insomnia. It may help suppress appetite and reduce body fat. L-tyrosine is a precursor of adrenaline, dopamine and NA, where it may have an impact on depression. Two clinical studies on depressed patients and healthy volunteers have shown that treatment with L-tyrosine has a positive role in depression management, mediated by NA and dopamine levels.
- DOES L-TYROSINE INCREASE DOPAMINE ? One amino acid called tyrosine plays a critical role in the production of dopamine. Enzymes within your body are capable of turning tyrosine into dopamine, so having adequate tyrosine levels is important for dopamine production. Tyrosine can also be made from another amino acid called phenylalanine. Another interesting l-tyrosine benefit is it helps the body adjust to situations of cold and fatigue.
- DOES L-TYROSINE REDUCE SEROTONIN ? L-Tyrosine or tyrosine or 4-hydroxyphenylalanine is one of the 20 standard amino acids that are used by cells to synthesize proteins. It is a non-essential amino acid with a polar side group. L-tyrosine may reduce serotonin, 5-HTP and sulphur amino acid. L-dopa may reduce serotonin, L-tryptophan L-tyrosine and sulphur-containing amino acids. L-tryptophan may reduce dopamine. Sulphur amino acids may reduce dopamine and serotonin.
L-Tyrosine is an essential neuro-transmitter that enables efficient brain functioning. They are essential for brain activity, mental alertness, anxiety, blood pressure, and the secretion of some hormones
Tyrosine supplement can also boost mood. It does this by helping you relax and as well as calming nerves and anxiety. Tyrosine is an important amino acid when the body is under stress. It is critically involved in the production of stress hormones, especially epinephrine and norepinephrine. Without proper amounts of this supplement some studies suggest that memory and performance may suffer. There is also some evidence suggesting that L-Tyrosine supplementation after sleep deprivation can help people become much more alert. Additionally, this supplement is also involved in many different vital functions and processes, such that it is also considered to be an all purpose amino acid.
L-Tyrosine also plays a role as a control factor, helping the function of many organs that are responsible for the production and regulation of numerous hormones. This includes the adrenal, thyroid and pituitary glands. Additionally, this supplement is included in the structure of almost every protein in the body.
Medical research also indicates that L-Tyrosine supplementation can sharpen the memory, if taken on a regular basis. Tyrosine is able to protect the nerves from toxins and it is even able to cross the blood-brain barrier, which is one of the reasons why it is effective at raising the levels of key neurotransmitters. A typical dosage range for L-Tyrosine is 500mg-2g per day, typically 30-60 minutes before encountering an acute stressor such as exercise. Of course, each user is advised to start off at a low level and only increase gradually, as they evaluate the effects and benefits.
L-Tyrosine 500mg Capsule
Ingredients: L-Tyrosine, Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide), Capsule Shell HPMC (HydroxypropylMethyl Cellulose).
Recommended Dosage: Take one capsule daily with food. Take as a food supplement or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Free From: Salt, Starch, Wheat, Maize, Gluten, Lactose, Yeast, Dairy Products, Artificial Preservatives, Artificial Colours and Genetically Modified Organisms.
Serving Size: 1 capsule.
Each capsule Providing: L-Tyrosine 500mg(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
* Reference Intake.
** No RI established.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Product should be stored out of reach of young children.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.