247 In stock
Iodine 150mcg Tablets Thyroid Health Slimming Pills Hair Supplement Vegan Pregnancy Health
- SUPPORT THYROID HEALTH - Iodine 150mcg tablets supplements are primary role production of thyroid hormones Thyroxine and Tri-iodothyronine. Iodine plays an essential role in the Health of the thyroid gland and the production of thyroid hormones T3-Tri-iodothyronine & T4-Thyroxine. The availability of iodine will dictate the volume of thyroid hormones produced. These hormones are responsible for the metabolism of nutrients, growth and basal metabolic rate.
- HEALTH BENEFITS - Iodine contributes to normal cognitive function, energy-yielding metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system, production of thyroid hormones and normal thyroid function. Studies have shown it can have a great effect on the growth of Children and general cognitive function of both children and adults. In addition, it can help maintain the normal health of the skin. All claims are substantiated by EU Register of Nutrition & Health claims.
- ONE DAY FORMULA - Iodine deficiency is a common world health problem. We’ve packed our premium quality Iodine ingredient into the smallest tablet we could create. Just one small and easy to swallow tablet per day will provide all the incredible health benefits this product has to offer. Studies have shown that adequate Iodine in a maternal diet can lead to improved IQ in the child. Many people experience weight loss naturally just by increasing their iodine intake.
- UNPARALLELED QUALITY - We take pride in creating products you will always be able to trust. Our formula is free of Gluten, Sulphur dioxide and sulphites at levels above 10mg/kg or 10mh/litre expressed as SO2, Seasame seed, Peanuts, Mustard, Molluscs, Lupin, Fish, Egg, Crustaceans, Soy, Dairy, GMOs, Nuts, Sugar, Artificial flavours, Synthetic dyes, and Toxic fillers. Pure and simple! Easy to swallow tablet is suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- BEST FORMULA - Each tablet contains Iodine 150mcg. Our seaweed contains all the necessary minerals and micronutrients needed to deliver and metabolise iodine, including selenium, tyrosine, zinc, copper and, vitamins A, B2, B3, B6 and C, for easy absorption.
Iodine is a chemical element. The body needs iodine but cannot make it. The iodine needed by the body must come from the diet. As a rule, there is very little iodine in food, unless it has been added during processing. The thyroid gland needs iodine to make hormones. If the thyroid doesn’t have enough iodine to do its job, feedback systems in the body cause the thyroid to work harder. This can cause an enlarged thyroid gland.
Other consequences of not having enough iodine (iodine deficiency) are also serious. Iodine deficiency and the resulting low levels of thyroid hormone can cause women to stop ovulating, leading to infertility. Iodine deficiency can also lead to an autoimmune disease of the thyroid and may increase the risk of getting thyroid cancer. Processed food typically contains more iodine due to the addition of iodized salt. Most of the world's iodine is found in the ocean, where it is concentrated by sea life, especially seaweed.
- Natural source of vitamins A, B1, B2, C, D and E, as well as minerals including Zinc, Iodine, Magnesium, Iron, Potassium, Copper and Calcium.
- Regulates the metabolic rate and energy usage.
- Rich in Iodine (Iodine contributes to normal cognitive function, energy-yielding metabolism, functioning of the nervous system, maintenance of normal skin, normal thyroid function).
- Maintenance of normal skin.
- Production of thyroid hormones and normal thyroid function.
- Premium Quality Tablets.
- Regular bowel movements.
- Improved skin complexion.
- Boost immune system.
- Increase energy.
- Mental clarity and alertness.
Nutritional Information -
Iodine 150mcg ( 100% NRV)
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Di-Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Stearate, Potassium Iodide.
Directions for Use:
Take 1 tablet daily with water, do not exceed stated dose.
Suitable for Vegetarians – YES.
Suitable for Vegans - YES.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking any medications, please consult a doctor before use.
Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.