250 In stock
High Strength Vitamin K2 500mcg Tablets Menaquinone MK-7 Joint Bone Health Support VEGAN
- MENAQUINONE : Vitamin K2 is a fat-soluble vitamin, also called Menaquinone. There are nine different forms of vitamins, of which MK7 is a longer series version. Being a long chain, it aims to have long lasting effects that take a short form. Unlike MK4, which the human body converts into the testicles and pancreas, MK7 does not change anywhere but in the intestines using gut bacteria. E.coli bacteria in the gut convert K1 form into MK7 form.
- REDUCE OSTEOPOROSIS : Because the body only produces the minimum amount of this vitamin, humans should eat foods rich in vitamin K2, including eggs, yogurt, green leafy vegetables, etc. Japanese beans or NATO beans are the most rich in vitamins Have quantity. The main role of vitamins is to promote normal blood clotting and bone care by contributing to the formation of new bone material.
- TEETH & BONE HEALTH : Vitamin K2 is a fat-soluble vitamin that is actually responsible for blood clotting. Recently, further benefits have been studied that demonstrate the importance of vitamin K2 in calcium processing. Vitamin K2 works in conjunction with vitamin D to move calcium away from the right parts of the body such as bones and teeth and arteries and soft tissues. Vitamin K2 (MK-7) is the ideal form of vitamin K2 because its long half-life lasts longer in the body and helps maintain blood levels.
- NATTO BASED : Vitamin K2 is made using naturally fermented soy. Soybeans are soaked in water and the bacteria Bacillus subtilis is added to make a traditional Japanese dish called Natto. This fermentation produces high levels of vitamin K2, which is then extracted from soybeans. Only vitamin K2 is extracted and used in the manufacturing process but soy is present on site.
- EASY TO SWALLOW & VEGANS FRIENDLY : UKHealthHouse Vitamin K2 MK-7 Tablets come in two different strengths 100mcg and 500mcg. The 100mcg and 500mcg come in 8mm tablet size. Easy to swallow tablet. Suitable for Vegetarians & Vegans. Free from Peanuts, Nuts, Sesame Seeds, Milk, Egg, Cereals, Soya, Lupin, Mustard, Celery, Fish, Molluscs, Crustaceans, Sulphur Dioxide and Non-GMO.
Vitamin K2 is a fat-soluble vitamin that is actually responsible for blood clotting. Recently, further benefits have been studied that demonstrate the importance of vitamin K2 in calcium processing. Vitamin K2 works in conjunction with vitamin D to move calcium away from the right parts of the body such as bones and teeth and arteries and soft tissues. Vitamin K2 (MK-7) is the ideal form of vitamin K2 due to its long half-life. Which stays in the body longer and helps maintain blood levels.
- Vitamin K contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- Vitamin K contributes to normal blood clotting
- 500mcg of Vitamin K2 (MK-7)
- Teeth & Bone Health - reduce osteoporosis
- High Strength one a day tablet
- Letterbox Friendly PackagingSuitability
✔ Non GMO
✔ Suitable for vegetarians
✔ Gluten free
✔ Crustaceans free
✔ Egg free
✔ Fish free
✔ Peanut free
✔ Soy free
✔ Milk free
✔ Nut free
✔ Celery free
✔ Mustard free
✔ Sesame seed free
✔ Sulphur dioxide free
✔ Molluscs free
High Strength Vitamin K2 (MK-7) 500mcg Tablet
Ingredients: Bulking Agents (Micro Crystalline Cellulose, Di Calcium Phosphate), Vitamin K2 (MK-7), Anti Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silica Dioxide).
Recommended Dosage: Take one (1) tablet daily with a meal. Do not exceed the recommended
Free From: Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Soya Free, Yeast Free.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet.
Each Tablet Providing:
Vitamin K2 500mcg(Per Serving) 667%(%RI*)
* Reference Intake.
** No RI established.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Product should be stored out of reach of young children.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.