249 In stock
Ginger Root 1000mg Extract Tablet Travel Sickness Aid UK Made Vegan High Potency Popular Supplement for Healthy Digestion & Travel Sickness
- HIGH STRENGTH GINGER TABLETS: If you want to add Ginger to your diet to accomplish your health goals? Then our Ginger supplement is something you should not miss! Each of our Ginger tablets offers you 1000mg ginger root powder (Zingiber Officinale). These tablet are absolutely easy to swallow. These super strong Ginger 1000mg tablets contain only the finest standardised extracts to ensure next-level nutrient content and quality.
- INCREDIBLY POWERFUL NATURAL EXTRACT: Ginger root is world renowned for its culinary uses, aromatic smell and strong flavour. This delicious and highly popular spice was first discovered over 5 millenniums ago in Asia, but has since then become a regular in kitchens all over the world. Due to the plethora of active ingredients that naturally occur within ginger root, this spice has been subject to fascinating research that has explored its ability to provide a range of benefits. There has also been a lot of interesting research carried out on this fascinating herb, which indicate it could have up to 115 active components.
- VITAMINS & MINERALS : Each of our Ginger herbal supplements offers you the maximum nutrients. Ginger is rich in essential vitamins & minerals including Vitamin B3 & B6, Iron, Potassium, Magnesium, Zinc, Phosphorus, & more. Our high strength Ginger supplement makes it easy for you to benefit your health with the goodness of Ginger (Gingerols), which is not possible to get by only adding it to your dishes.
- ALLERGEN-FREE & VEGAN GINGER SUPPLEMENT: Our ground Ginger powder tablets are 100% natural, non-GMO, Gluten & Allergen free. These tablets are lactose-free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Low carbs, and Keto diet-friendly. Our products contain high-quality ingredients and these fresh Ginger root tablets are the perfect addition to your diet to help you achieve your health goals.
- HIGH-QUALITY: Research carried out on Ginger which indicate it could have up to 115 active components. Gingerols & Shogaols are the two components with the most interesting reports, which is why our Ginger Root tablets can assured the content of these two substances. Standardised extracts help to fortify the consistency between product batches without jeopardising the ingredients or diminishing the natural compounds. Standardised ingredients also allow the extract to be better manipulated into supplement form, again without compromising the quality.
Ginger Root Extract 1,000mg Tablets
Ginger is a herb which is indigenous to the South West coast of India. It is also known in the East as a ‘hot’ or yang herb, and has a long history of traditional usage spanning back over 2,500 years. Ginger is well known for its anti-sceptic, anti-allergenic and anti-inflammatory properties, and hence, why it has been used as a natural source for supplemental health. Ginger claims to aid vitality and useful in cases of fatigue. It has also been linked to increased flexibility and health of joints due to its anti-inflammatory nature. Ginger stimulates the balance of anti-inflammatory and inflammatory hormones.
- Contributes to optimal psychical & mental relaxation.
- Helps psychical & mental well-being of a busy lifestyle.
- Natural anti-inflammatory, anti-sceptic & anti-allergenic properties.
- Contributes to enhancement of energy/vitality & useful in case of fatigue.
- Helps to eliminate digestive discomfort & supports the digestive tract function.
- Helps to maintain mobility of joints & to avoid morning avoid morning stiffness.
- Supports respiratory tract health & helps to elimination respiratory tract discomfort.
Ginger Root (Zingiber Officinale) 1000mg (from 43.5mg of 23:1 extract, providing 2.18mg of Gingerols).
Ginger 1000mg Tablets
Ingredients: Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Ginger Root Extract, Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium stearate).
Recommended Dosage: Take 1-2 tablets daily with water.
Free From: Salt, sugar, fish, milk, porcine, soya, wheat, gluten, sweeteners, lactose, yeast, dairy products, artificial preservatives and colours.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet.
Each Tablet Providing: Ginger 1000mg(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
* Reference Intake.
** No RI established.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Product should be stored out of reach of young children.
Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.