247 In stock
Fibre Pro Bio Live Plus Capsules (Acidophilus + Psyllium Husk & Inulin) Diet Supplement Bowel Cleanse Capsules Digestion Support High Quality Fibre Supplement
- FIBRE SUPPLEMENT: Our capsules are easy to swallow and for fast absorption into the body system. Fibre is also commonly referred to as roughage. It is a substance found mainly in the digestive system, and its main function is to promote the functioning of the digestive system. Fibre supplements have also proven to play a vital role in reducing cholesterol levels also aids your digestive system in absorbing vital nutrients from undigested food.
- NATURAL SOURCES OF FOOD: Fibre include oats, whole grain bread, rice barns, almonds, and beans. In today’s age, diet consists of lesser consumption of raw vegetables and more processed foods. Taking fiber supplements has now become a necessity in order to maintain digestive health. Supplements can help prevent constipation No proven side effects; safe intake Supplements can aid in regulating bowel movement.
- WHAT IS INULIN? Inulin, also known as Fructo Oligosaccharide (FOS) is a soluble fibre. Inulin is 90% soluble dietary fibre which is beneficial for digestive health. It acts as a prebiotic, feeding the good bacteria in the gut in order for them to flourish & thereby make it more difficult for harmful bacteria to thrive. Inulin can also be used as a sugar substitute, for example on cereals, as a part of a weight loss regime. Inulin can be found in foods such as chickpeas & pulses (mainly lentils).
- WHAT IS PSYLLIUM HUSKS? Psyllium Husks are a highly soluble source of fibre. Many diets are low in fibre, which is essential for healthy digestion. Psyllium husks are a highly soluble and convenient source of dietary fibre. As it is a highly soluble and convenient source of dietary fibre it can reduce appetite, improve digestion and cleanse the intestinal system. The soluble fibre contributes to maintaining healthy cholesterol and insulin levels.
- WHAT IS LACTOBACILLUS ACIDOPHILUS? Known as “friendly bacteria”, lactobacillus acidophilus is what is known as probiotic bacteria. These bacteria play an important role in healthy digestion, helping break down food as it passes through the gut, but can often be depleted, particularly after courses of antibiotics. Often found in probiotic yogurt, live cultures of Lactobacillus acidophilus can support your gut flora, the "friendly bacteria" that help you get the most out of your food.
- Good source of protein, fibre, carbs (carbohydrates), and vitamins.
- May boost energy and sports performance.
- Fibre supplements have also proven to play a vital role in reducing cholesterol levels.
Fibre Pro Capsules
Serving Size: 1 capsule.
Each capsule Providing:
Inulin powder 90% 200mg(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Psyllium Husk 290mg(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Lactobacillus Acidophilus 10 Billion 10mg(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
* Reference Intake.
** No RI established.
Ingredients: Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Inulin powder 90%, Psyllium Husk (Plantago ovata) 10:1 Extract, Lactobacillus Acidophilus 400 Billion/g Vegan, Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate), Capsule Shell HPMC (HydroxypropylMethyl Cellulose).
Recommended Dosage: As a dietary supplement, take 1-2 capsules daily with water.
Free From: Yeast Free, No Artificial Colours, No Added Sugar, Lactose Free, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, No GMOs, Soya Free.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Product should be stored out of reach of young children.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.