50 In stock
Electrolyte Complex Supplement Tablets Salts Blend of Essential Electrolytes For Improved Hydration & Recovery Salt Replacement, Reduce cramping & fatigue, Vegan
- ELECTROLYTE COMPLEX SUPPLEMENT : An excellent compound to help maintain a normal salt balance. Including positively charged electrolytes (potassium, magnesium, calcium, and sodium) and negatively charged electrolytes (chloride). These simple pills contain 5 key electrolytes. When exercising, these electrolytes are often lost through sweating, especially when it is hot. Loss of electrolytes can lead to low energy and low efficiency.
- ELECTROLYTE BENEFITS : These electrolyte tablets are made up of 5 major electrolytes and help improve your performance by increasing your natural energy sources inside the body and helping you contract muscles while prolonging your workout. Electrolyte tablets are ideal for use in athletes, outdoor workers or in hot conditions. It is suitable for anyone who is participating in strenuous physical exercise where there is an abundance of fluid.
- BEST ELECTROLYTE FORMULA : Using only the highest quality of ingredients, our electrolyte tablets contain sodium (102mg), calcium, potassium (30mg), magnesium citrate (12mg) and chloride (182mg). This powerful formula provides the perfect ratio of these key salts. These electrolyte ingredients make it a premium electrolyte supplement to boost and enhance your physical performance. That maintains cellular fluid balance throughout the body by transferring water to where it is most needed.
- BEST FOR MEN AND WOMEN : Our electrolyte tablets are designed to provide essential support and exceptional value for both men and women. Easy to swallow tablets are the best alternative to electrolyte capsules and electrolyte powder. The best performance requires a consistent and adequate supply of these important nutrients. Different bodily functions require electrolytes, including proper function of nerves and muscles, maintaining acid balance and keeping you hydrated.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE : All our tablets, capsules and powders are carefully packaged here in the UK. Our electrolyte tablets are shipped in recyclable pouches and flat letter box friendly packaging, unlike bottled electrolyte tablets and powders. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction! If you have any questions, please get in touch.
Electrolytes are minerals that carry an electric charge. They are found in your blood, urine and sweat and are necessary for certain functions that keep your body working as it should. These are important for keeping your nervous system and muscles working and keeping your internal environment in balance. Electrolyte Plus formula is comprised of Sodium Chloride, Potassium Sulphate, Di Calcium Phosphate Dihydrate & Magnesium Citrate. Although more fluid and electrolyte balance is necessary during daily life, it is even more so during exercise as many of the body's electrolytes are lost during sweating. For this reason, magnesium is an excellent ally for workouts as it contributes to the electrolyte balance, as well as helping to support the normal functioning of the muscles and nervous system (EU claims). Our formula is combined with calcium and potassium, which also contribute to the normal functioning of muscles and nerves (EU claim).
Electrolytes are essential for many bodily functions while maintaining a stable level of cellular fluid throughout the body. Electrolytes contribute to the formation of electrically charged particles called ions which help in the distribution of energy in the body where it is most needed, especially during exercise, when energy demand increases. Electrolytes are chemicals that form electrically charged particles (ions) in body fluids. These ions carry the electrical energy necessary for many functions, including muscle contractions and transmission of nerve impulses.
- Important for maintaining the nervous system and muscle function.
- Help maintain maximum fluid balance in the body.
Ingredients: Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose, Di Calcium Phosphate), Sodium Chloride, Potassium Sulphate, Magnesium Citrate, Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate).
SUGGESTED USE: Take 2 tablets with water after prolonged exercise, do not exceed stated dose.
Free From: Alcohol Free, Allergen-Free, Aluminium-Free, Aspartame-Free, BPA-Free, Burp Free, Caffeine-Free.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet.
Each Tablet Providing:
Sodium 102mg(Per Serving) 51%(%RI*)
Chloride 182mg(Per Serving) 23%(%RI*)
Potassium 30mg(Per Serving) 1.5%(%RI*)
Magnesium 4mg(Per Serving) 1.07%(%RI*)
* Reference Intake.
** No RI established.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Product should be stored out of reach of young children.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.