49 In stock
Dandelion Root Tablets 250mg Natural Diuretic, Immune Support Inflammation
- STRONG HERBAL BOOST: Dandelion are a family of flowering plants that grow in many parts of the world. Dandelion root is very well known for its amazing health benefits. Each tablet contains a strong dose of 250mg of dandelion root. However, in traditional herbal medicine practices, dandelion are revered for their wide array of medicinal properties. aiding in weight loss, promoting liver health, supporting healthy digestion.
- NATURAL HEALTH: Botanists consider dandelions to be herbs. The root of the dandelion is rich in the carbohydrate inulin, which is a type of soluble fibre found in plants that support the growth and maintenance of a healthy bacterial flora in your intestinal tract. Dandelion is an excellent source of vitamins A, C and K. They also contain vitamin E, folate and other B vitamins. Dandelion provides a substantial amount of several minerals, including iron, calcium, magnesium and potassium.
- HERBAL BENEFITS: Traditional herbal medicine utilizes dandelion to treat constipation and other symptoms of impaired digestion. Water retention can be a real problem and finding natural solutions is hard to find. Upset stomachs and bloating can be common if your natural good bacterial flora is unbalanced. Relieving these problems and irritations might be important to you. Dandelion is important to us. People use the leaves, stem, flower, and root of the dandelion for medicinal purposes.
- BEST FORMULA: Each rapid release, easy-to-swallow tablet contains Dandelion Extract 4:1 62.5mg Equivalent to 250mg powdered dandelion root for a broad spectrum effect. A traditionally used herb for centuries in the East and West.
- VEGAN FRIENDLY & CLEAN, PURE: We believe in clean nutrition which is why you won’t find any nasty stuff in our products, 100% vegan with no filler, binder or additive, Dairy-Free, Fish-Free, Gelatin-Free, Gluten-Free, Lactose-Free & suitable for vegetarians. Due to our low operating costs, we are able to offer our customers great prices.
Dandelion is a plant with yellow flowers. Taraxacum officinale is the most common variety of this plant, and it grows in many parts of the world.
Taraxacum officinale is the most common species of Dandelion. Dandelion Leaf is known for a wide array of medicinal properties.
Dandelions are full of potent antioxidants including Polyphenols & beta-carotene, which may explain why this plant has such broad applications for health, a rich source of beta-carotene and polyphenolic compounds, both of which are known to have strong antioxidant capabilities that may work as an anti-inflammatory agent.
Although most people think of dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) as a pesky weed, the plant has long been used in herbal medicine to aid in digestion and help stimulate appetite. The entire dandelion plant from root to blossom is edible with a slightly bitter, chicory-like taste.
Dandelion Extract 4:1 62.5mg Equivalent to 250mg.
Magnesium Stearate(anti-caking agent), MCC (Microcrystalline Cellulose)(Bulking agent), Di-calcium Phosphate(Bulking agent), Silicon Dioxide(anti-caking agent).
Keep out of reach of children.Do not exceed stated dose unless under instruction from your health practitioner. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Not intended for use by individuals under the age of 18.
Always consult your health practitioner before taking nutritional supplements if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision.
Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use.You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet.
Store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Suitable Vegetarians - Yes.
Suitable Vegans - Yes.
Recommended dosage: Take 1 tablet daily with water, do not exceed stated dose.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.