CoQ10 (30mg) Ubiquinone High Absorption Q10 Coenzyme 500mg Complex Capsules
47 In stock
Co Enzyme Q10 Coenzyme CoQ10 500mg Complex formula - Softgel Capsules
100% Pure and Naturally Fermented Ubiquinone
- WHY TAKE NECCESSARY COQ10 SUPPLEMENTS? Several lifestyle and environmental factors can also contribute to excessive free radicals in the body hence maintaining the right balance of antioxidants is important. CoEnzyme Q10 occurs naturally in the body, and is present in every cell as an antioxidant. When free radicals outnumber antioxidants, it can lead to oxidative stress which could eventually damage our DNA and increase the risk of certain diseases.
- WHY UKHealthHouse'S COENZYME Q10? Our high strength CoQ10 capsules contain 500mg of 100% naturally fermented and easily absorbed Coenzyme Q-10 or Ubiquinone per capsule. Our coenzyme q10 supplement is designed for more efficient absorption and delivery into the body. Also, our light excluding capsule shells preserve the Co Q10 from oxidation. You can be assured that you are getting the best value for money supplement.
- WHO WILL TAKE COENZYME Q10 CAPSULES? In addition to being naturally fermented for bioavailability, our CoQ10 200mg supplement comes in easy to swallow capsules are non-GMO and free from allergens such as gluten, soya, lactose, nuts and nut traces. Fermentation process for CoQ10 results in a pure "trans" form of Q10 which is the form which naturally occurs in the body and is therefore more easily recognised and processed internally.
- SUPER STRENGTH ANTIOXIDANT & ABSORBABLE: Our CoQ10 ubiquinol is highly absorbable and boasts a high concentration of coenzyme Q-10 per dose, ensuring excellent value for money. CoQ10 500mg capsules help you maintain healthy levels of antioxidants through a steady dosage that's easy to fit into a busy lifestyle. CoQ10 supplement is naturally fermented and full of Q10 as it naturally occurs in the human body, making it highly absorbable and easily recognised by the body.
- BEST FORMULA: Each softgel capsule contains Coenzyme CoQ10: Actual input 30.612mg/capsule. Equiv.Q10: Formula 30mg/capsule, Release limit NLT 80%, Methode QBI. D-alpha tocopherol (1000IU/g): Actual input 5mg/capsule, Methode By input.
Improve your heart health, blood sugar regulation, and more with these quality CoQ10 500mg capsules from UKHealthHouse! Highly absorbable and packed with a high concentration of CoQ10 in every dose, you're sure to find these supplements easy to fit into even the busiest of schedules, enjoying instant peace of mind that you're fortifying your circulatory health and antioxidant levels. The Q10 contained in these capsules is naturally fermented, intended to match the way Coenzyme Q10 naturally occurs in the body for easy, healthy absorbtion and quick results.
CoQ10 has strong antioxidant properties and plays an essential role in our energy. It is found within every cell of our body and especially concentrated in energy intensive cells such as within the heart and skeletal muscle. It is used by the body to transform food into adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the energy on which the body runs, and it play a key role in the release of energy from cells into muscle. This is why it is often referred to as the 'spark plug of life'. As we age our bodies production of Co-enzyme Q10 declines. This places a higher reliance on our diet to provide the necessary levels of this key nutrient.Soybean oil for Eye and Skin Health:
Omega-3 fatty acids, which make up 7% of the total fatty acid content in soybean oil, are integral to protecting the cardiovascular system in the role of scraping our “bad” cholesterol, but it also protects cell membranes. This includes the very fragile and dangerous areas of the skin and eyes, both of which are common entrance points for bacteria and other foreign materials. These omega-3s also promote healthier vision by acting as antioxidants and neutralising free radicals that can cause macular degeneration and cataracts.
The high vitamin E content in soybean oil also acts as a powerful antioxidant while similarly protecting the skin from the damage of fee radicals. Vitamin E is directly associated with improving the appearance of blemishes, reducing acne scarring, protecting the skin against sunburn, and stimulating the regrowth of new skin cells to promote healing. Vitamin E is also associated with general antioxidant activity in the rest of the body, which boosts the immune system and helps to eliminate free radicals that cause certain conditions like cancer, premature ageing, cognitive disorders, and he.art dis.eases.
Caution: Do not exceed recommended dose. Not intended to use by persons under age of 18. If you are taking any prescribed medication, pregnant, breastfeeding or have medical conditions always consult your doctor or pharmacist before consumption. This product is not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease. Food supplements must not be used as substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
STORAGE WARNING: Store in a cool dry place below 25°C. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not use if the outer seal is broken.
USAGE: Take 1 capsule twice a day, preferably with food.
Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
✔ Cereals containing gluten.
✔ Crustaceans and products thereof.
✔ Eggs and products thereof.
✔ Fish and products thereof.
✔ Milk and products thereof.
✔ Lupin and products thereof.
✔ Sesame seeds and products thereof.
✔ Peanuts and products thereof.
✔ Sulphur dioxide and sulfites at levels above 10 ppm.
✔ Soybeans and products thereof.
✔ Nuts and products thereof.
✔ Celery and products thereof.
✔ Mollusc and products thereof.
✔ Mustard and products thereof.
✔ BSE/TSE Free.
Coenzyme CoQ10: Actual input 30.612mg/capsule. Equiv.Q10: Formula 30mg/capsule, Release limit NLT 80%, Methode QBI. D-alpha tocopherol (1000IU/g): Actual input 5mg/capsule, Methode By input.
Mono-and diglycerides of fatty acid, Soybean oil, Gelatin, Glycerin, Brilliant blue, Allura Red, Titanium dioxide, Caramel, Purified water
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.