250 In stock
Copper Bisglycinate 1mg Tablets - 1,000mcg Mineral Supplement Immune Support - Bioavailable Chelated Form - Pure Vegan Pills
- Is COPPER BISGLYCINATE CHELATED? Chelated Copper - Albion Copper & Bisglycinate Chelate is a high-quality chelated form of the mineral copper. Chelated minerals—which are minerals chemically bound to another molecule (typically an amino acid)—are better transported and utilized throughout the body. Copper citrate is a popular option, but it might have absorption issues. Copper bisglycinate absorbs directly into your bloodstream, which provides better bioavailability.
- HELPS HEALTH BENEFITS - Copper is a mineral that contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system, nervous system, maintenance of normal connective tissues, normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal hair pigmentation, normal iron transport in the body, normal skin pigmentation, and Copper contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress. All claims are substantiated by EU Register of Nutrition & Health claims.
- VEGETARIAN AND VEGAN - Our tablets are easy to swallow. Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians. Copper is a trace mineral that is essential for health. It's also a component of the antioxidant enzyme superoxide dismutase. Our high strength supplement into the smallest tablet we could create. Just 1 tablet per day will provide all the incredible health benefits. We strive to source the most sustainable ingredients to produce the highest quality health supplements at an affordable price.
- What is Copper Bisglycinate? Copper is an essential trace mineral which supports many processes in the body. Our Copper is in a biologically active chelated form as Bisglycinate. Copper absorption can be affected by high levels of Zinc as it creates a binding protein that traps copper within cells, which prevents it from being absorbed by the body. Copper cannot be produced in the body, so it must be consumed through diet or supplementation.
- BEST FORMULA - Each tablet contains Copper Bisglycinate 1mg Nutrition Grade (~29% Cu). Our Copper tablets are safe and healthy supplements best in the market. Easy to swallow & Vegan friendly, minimal binding ingredients used and premium quality.
Copper Bisglycinate is suitable for those looking for a high-quality Copper Bisglycinate supplement. They are suitable for the general public and athletes. Copper is a mineral found over all your body. It’s a nutrient that your body essential have to function properly. You only need trace amounts of this heavy metal. Lead, mercury, and arsenic are examples of heavy metals that aren’t good for you. But getting copper in trace amounts is essential. Getting too much of it or not enough of it can cause health problems. Copper can be found in foods such as liver, oysters, shiitake mushrooms and nuts.
Copper is an essential trace mineral. It is essential for the formation of collagen that helps support connective tissues like skin, bone, cartilage, and tendons.
Copper has many important role in our body functions including:
- Copper contributes to the Absorption of iron.
- Copper contributes to the Production of red blood cells.
- Copper contributes to the Activation of the immune system.
- Copper contributes to the Regulation of heart rate and blood pressure.
- Copper contributes to the Prevention of prostatitis, or inflammation of the prostate.
- Copper contributes to the Development and maintenance of bone, connective tissue, and organs such as the brain and heart.
Nutritional Information -
Copper 1000mcg (from 1mg Copper Bisglycinate)
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate.
Directions for Use:
Take 1 tablet daily with water, do not exceed stated dose.
Suitable for Vegetarians – YES.
Suitable for Vegans - YES.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking any medications, please consult a doctor before use.
Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.