250 In stock
Vitamins & Multi Minerals Tablets Calcium, Magnesium & Vitamin D3 High Strength Bone, Osteo Complex Supplement
- WHAT ARE CALCIUM, MAGNESIUM & VITAMIN D3? Calcium, Magnesium are two minerals that are important in various physiological processes particularly in strengthening bone density & adding Vitamin D3 helps in improving overall bone health. Studies also suggest that Calcium, Magnesium & Vitamin D3 could support several aspects of our health including maintenance of normal bones, muscles & teeth. This one-a-day multivitamin offers effective support for men & women looking to achieve good overall health.
- CALCIUM: Calcium is a mineral that is necessary for building bones and keeping them healthy. It is needed for our blood to clot, for muscles to function and for nerves to carry signals between the brain and other parts of the body. Majority of the calcium in our body can be found in our bones and teeth so when the level of calcium drops, the supply is taken from our bones which can eventually become weak and lead to a condition called Osteoporosis. It can be replenished through food sources.
- MAGNESIUM: Magnesium is responsible for over 300 enzyme reactions in the human body. It plays a central role in bone health, muscle function, maintenance of energy levels & in the reduction of tiredness & fatigue. Similar to calcium, this mineral is also needed for nerves to effectively deliver messages to & from the brain. This is why calcium & magnesium are effective in alleviating muscle cramps & restless leg syndrome. Green leafy vegetables, legumes, nuts, seeds, & whole grains are good sources.
- VITAMIN D3: Vitamin D3 is essential for optimal health as it supports the Immune System. Vitamin D3 is produced when sunlight converts a pro-hormone in the skin into vitamin D. A form of cholesterol naturally found in the skin absorbs the UVB radiation and converts it into cholecalciferol, the pre-vitamin form of D3. This travels to the liver where it is metabolised and then converted by the kidneys into the form of Vitamin D that the body can use.
- VITAMINS & MINERALS: This dose is ideal to maintain an optimal vitamin D level. The addition of calcium & magnesium makes one tablet the necessary daily portion of vitamins & minerals for the proper functioning of our body. Contains 3 vitamins & minerals to support general health & wellbeing. 1 Key Vitamins helping to maintain a healthy immune system, strong bones & teeth, & normal energy production. 2 Important Minerals to support cognitive function, normal red blood cell formation & the maintenance of healthy hair, skin & nails.
Our supplement contains 500mg of Calcium, 250mg of Magnesium & 5μg of Vitamin D3 per serving to deliver premium dosages to support your daily nutritional needs. It has been expertly blended with Magnesium, Calcium and Vitamin D3 for added benefits that complement these bone essential nutrients. Our Calcium, Magnesium, Vitamin D3 supplement has been formulated to be easily absorbed by the body. It also comes in easy-to-swallow tablets designed to boost your immunity, strengthen bones, teeth and muscles. For individuals who are not getting enough of these minerals from daily food intake, our high potency supplement provides a convenient way to ensure that you are getting high quality nutrients in easy to swallow, vegetarian tablets which are suitable for both men and women.
Maintaining proper levels of these nutrients also provide several researched-backed benefits that are substantiated by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA):
- Calcium contributes to normal blood clotting
- Calcium contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes
- Calcium and Magnesium contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Calcium and Magnesium are needed for the maintenance of normal bones, muscles and teeth
- Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance
- Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Magnesium contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system and psychological function
- Vitamin D has a role in the process of cell division
- Vitamin D contributes to normal blood calcium levels
- Vitamin D contributes to normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones, teeth and muscle function
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus
Magnesium, Calcium & Vitamin D3 Tablets
Recommended Dosage: Adults and children over 12 years: Swallow one tablet daily, with food. Do not exceed the stated daily intake.
Free From: Yeast Free, Lactose Free, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, No GMOs, Soya Free.
Serving Size: 1 tablet.
Each tablet Providing:
Vitamin D3 5μg(Per Serving) 100%(%RI*)
Calcium 500mg(Per Serving) 62%(%RI*)
Magnesium 250mg(Per Serving) 66%(%RI*)
* Reference Intake.
** No RI established.
Ingredients: Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Cross-Linked Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose, Hydroxy Propyl Methyl Cellulose, Colour (Titanium Dioxide) , Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide), Talc, Humectant (Glycerol), Maltodextrin, Modified Maize Starch, Sucrose, Cholecalciferol.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Product should be stored out of reach of young children.
Suitable for Vegetarians.
Not Suitable for Vegans.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.