239 In stock
Black Cohosh Tablets 100mg Menopause Symptoms Relief, Hot Flushes Night Sweats, Dryness Menopause
- WHAT IS BLACK COHOSH ? Black cohosh is also a flowering plant that has been used to support well-being during menopause and encourage a smooth and healthy menopausal transition for centuries. The menopause may bring a range of both physical and emotional challenges for many women. At this often difficult time, Black Cohosh, a member of the buttercup family, is a popular choice for the relief of menopausal symptoms such as hot flushes, night sweats, irritability and mood changes.
- WHO IS THIS FOR? Black cohosh (Cimicifuga racemose) is a herb in the buttercup family, also known as black snakeroot, rattleweed, and bugbean. It originated in North America and has been used by indigenous peoples there for centuries to help relieve symptoms of menopause and menstrual irregularities, including hot flushes, night sweats and temporary mood swings such as nervous irritability and anxiety is included.
- MENOPAUSE : If we get technical, 'menopause' is a word that describes what happens to a woman's body when she stops menstruating - usually around the age of 45-55. But, 'menopause' is usually used to describe the time leading up to menopause, for which the proper term is perimenopause. Estrogen and progesterone begin to function differently during this process, rising and falling erratically and often causing uncomfortable symptoms for women as they do so.
- SYMPTOMS OF THE MENOPAUSE : The most common symptoms include hot flushes and night sweats (60-85% of women experience these), which usually last for about 4 years but have been recorded for up to 15 years! Another symptom that women may experience is a temporary change in their mood, such as anxiety and nervous irritability. Black cohosh root may help relieve these uncomfortable symptoms because there is evidence that it may have hormone-like effects.
- WHY IS OURS SUPERIOR ? A one-a-day dosage makes this a convenient supplement to take daily. For best results take at the same time each day. Easy-to-swallow 10mm tablet. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians, lactose free, non-GMO and gluten free. All our supplements are packaged in resealable pouches to maintain their freshness and potency. Once empty, the pouches can be reused -- reusing them means less waste.
UKHealthHouse's Black Cohosh is a traditional licensed herbal remedy derived from the underground plant stem (rhizome) and root of the plant. The recommended dosage of one tablet daily provides 100mg of extract. Precision formulated in Germany to pharmaceutical standard. Consistency of extract purity guaranteed. A traditional herbal medicinal product used for the relief of symptoms of the menopause exclusively based upon long-standing use. Black cohosh is most often used to control the symptoms of menopause.
Traditionally used to relieve:
- Hot flushes.
- Night sweats.
- Mood swings.
- Mood changes.
- Sleep problems.
- Heart palpitations.
- Vaginal dryness.
If you are experiencing these symptoms and want relief, try taking one of these pills daily - at the same time each day if possible.
Traditional herbal registration number: THR 23056/0003.
Black Cohosh 100mg Tablets
Ingredients: Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Black Cohosh Rhizome 15:1 Extract, Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate).
Recommended Dosage: One Tablet daily with food.
Free From: Lactose Free, Gluten Free, No GMOs.
Serving Size: 1 tablet.
Each tablet Providing: Black Cohosh Rhizome 100mg(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
* Reference Intake.
** No RI established.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Product should be stored out of reach of young children.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.