Biotin 10,000mcg, Zinc & Copper Tablets - Healthy Hair Growth Skin & Nails
47 In stock
Biotin 10,000mcg, Zinc & Copper Tablets - Healthy Hair Growth Skin & Nails Supplement Beauty Pill Vegan UK
- BIOTIN : It is called the 'Beauty Pill' because of its role in promoting healthy skin, hair & nails as part of the B-vitamin complex. A small amount of biotin is found naturally in some foods, as well as being produced by intestinal bacteria. An important nutrient for the body, biotin helps the body convert food into energy as well as metabolism of fats, carbohydrates & amino acids. Natural sources of biotin include egg yolks, dairy products, whole grains, beans, most vegetables & fruits, nuts & nut butter.
- ZINC : It is an essential mineral that is involved in regulating the production of more than 300 enzymes and 80 different hormones in the human body. It is an antioxidant that helps the immune system and plays an important role in wound healing. Zinc is also responsible for the normal growth of hair, skin and nails by contributing to the normal metabolism of vitamin A in the body. A commonly used supplement to support the immune system and prevent colds and flu.
- COPPER : It is a mineral found throughout the body. An important nutrient is the amount of trace essentials and helps maintain hair & skin pigmentation (colour). It plays many roles in the body, together with iron it enables the body to make red blood cells. It also helps maintain healthy bones, blood vessels, nerves & immune function. It also contributes to the absorption of iron. Low copper has been linked to poor heart health. It also ensures that there are enough neutrophils in the body that white blood cells use to fight infection.
- HIGH STRENGTH : If you're just struggling to get enough from food, our High Strength Biotin + Zinc and Copper supplement pills are an easy way to support your nutrition. Take 2 tablets daily with food. Suitable for vegetarians & vegans. No added artificial colours, flavours, sugar, starch, dairy, soya, gluten. Easy to swallow – Kosher & Halal certified.
- WHY PAY MORE ? Standard products at affordable prices! We believe in supplying only high quality products! All UKHealthHouse products are packaged here in the UK, under license. Our products are certified to comply with UK / EU legislation to maintain high standards for your health and safety and we offer a 100% Quality Assured Moneyback Guarantee.
Biotin (B7) is a member of the vitamin B family and plays an important role in converting carbohydrates into fuel. It is used to produce the energy your body needs to function. Biotin also supports protein and fat metabolism. Biotin can be found in some foods, such as oats, but if you just have to struggle to get enough from food, a supplement like 10,000mcg of biotin can be beneficial.
Because biotin and zinc are water soluble vitamins that can only be stored in the body for a certain amount of time before being excreted in the urine. This means that the body does not build up reserves of biotin and zinc - it needs to eat daily. Supplements are a great way to meet your daily needs.The biotin complex contributes to:
- General Healthy Hair, Skin and Nail Care.
- Hair and skin pigmentation (colour) care.
- The function of the general immune system.
- Normal Energy Generating Metabolism (Supports Energy Production).
- The normal functioning of the nervous system.
- General Fertility and Production.
Biotin, Copper, Zinc Tablets
Ingredients: Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Biotin, Copper, Zinc, Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium stearate).
Recommended Dosage: Two tablets a day with water, preferably at mealtime. Do not exceed stated dosage.
Free From: No added artificial colours, flavours, sugar, starch, dairy, soya, gluten.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet.
Each Tablet Providing:
Biotin (Vitamin B7) 5000mcg(Per Serving) 10000%(%RI*)
Zinc 5mg(Per Serving) 50%(%RI*)
Copper 0.50mg(Per Serving) 50%(%RI*)
* Reference Intake.
** No RI established.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Product should be stored out of reach of young children.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.