50 In stock
Bio-Oil Dry Skin Gel - Care Gel Cream for Deep Hydration Skin Absorbs Moisturises Face & Body Moisturizer, with Soothing Emollients & Vitamin B3
- BIO-OIL DRY SKIN GEL: Bio Oil Dry Skin Gel is a specialist skin care product designed to help relieve the symptoms & signs of dry skin. Traditional products such as creams, lotions & body butters are made primarily from water. However, because the skin is hydrophobic & removes water, most of the water evaporates when it comes in contact with your skin. Bio Oil Expert Dry Skin Formulation is easily absorbed by the skin & contains only 3% water, which helps the skin retain moisture. This product is suitable for dry & very dry skin types.
- HOW IT HELPS? Bio Oil Dry Skin Gel is a skin care product that treats dry skin. Our breakthrough formula fills the skin barrier and produces deep moisture. The oil's separate structure from the gel absorbs easily by forming a protective film to prevent moisture loss.Restores hydration within the skin. Apply a small amount on dry skin as needed. If you are applying cream, use less than that.
- WHAT IS DRY SKIN? Dry skin is a common condition caused by insufficient production of oil in the skin which causes the upper layer of skin to become dry. Flaky, itchy or cracked skin can cause inflammation. Dry skin can be experienced anywhere on the body, the most dangerous are the areas where the oil glands are less, such as the hands, arms and legs. Areas that experience friction, such as the ankles, elbows and soles of the feet are also affected.
- SOOTHING BOOST OF MOISTURE: It is important to ensure proper skin care to prevent this. Traditional products such as creams, lotions and body butter are made primarily from water, however, most of it evaporates when it comes in contact with your skin. Bio Oil Dry Skin Gel improves the existing dry skin technology of creams, lotions and body butter by replacing the inert water in these formulations with oil. With only 3% water content, Bio Oil Dry Skin Gel helps maintain skin moisture.
- HYDRATING DRY SKIN GEL: Medically proven to improve dry skin with a unique formula that is easily absorbed, helping to relieve dry skin signs and symptoms for all skin types. Mineral oil, one of the essential oils of bio-oil, acts as an emollient, which keeps skin soft and supple, and as a moisturizer, which prevents dry skin growth. Protects the skin's natural moisture barrier, nourishes the skin and locks in essential hydration, and soothes pale skin, cracks and dry spots.
Bio Oil Dry Skin Gel is a revolutionary formula based on oil from the world's best-selling bio-oil skin care oil makers. The breakthrough formula fills the skin barrier and produces deep moisture. The oil's separate structure from the gel easily forms a protective film to resist moisture loss and restore hydration within the skin. With just 3% water, this highly powerful formulation combines Emollients such as shea butter and humicants such as glycerin and urea, as well as skin-relaxing ingredients such as vitamin B3 for an exceptional moisturizing effect.
- Bio Oil Dry Skin Gel is medically proven to improve dry skin.
- Expert Dry skin texture is easily absorbed, which helps in relieving the symptoms and signs of dry skin.
- Bio Oil Dry Skin Gel improves existing dry skin technology that replaces active water with oil. Containing only 3% water, it helps the skin retain moisture.
- Apply a small amount on dry skin and massage in a circular motion until completely absorbed - use less than you apply the cream.
- Bio Oil Dry Skin Gel can be used all over the body and is suitable for sensitive skin.
Bio Oil Dry Skin Gel can be used throughout the body. Apply a small amount on dry skin and massage in a circular motion until completely absorbed. Use less than applying cream.
For external use only. Do not use on broken skin. In case of unexpected skin irritation, discontinue use. Avoid eye contact. If the product gets in the eyes, wash it thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children, not suitable for children under three.
Paraffinum Liquidum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Triisononanoin, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Aqua, Isopropyl Myristate, Urea, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isostearyl Isostearate, C26-28 Alkyl Dimethicone, Sodium Lactate, Gluconolactone, Sodium PCA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Octyldodecyl PCA, Sucrose Laurate, Sucrose Stearate, Lactic Acid, Lanolin, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Bisabolol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Silica, Glycine Soja Oil, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Tocopherol, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Parfum, Citronellol, Farnesol, Limonene, Linalool, CI 17200.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.