246 In stock
CoQ10 Co Enzyme Q10 30mg & Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) Capsules Antioxidant Heart Energy pill Co-Enzyme Q10 Coenzyme CoQ10 Supplement
- WHAT IS CO-ENZYME Q10? CoQ10 has strong antioxidant properties and plays an important role in our energy. It It is found within every cell in our body and is especially concentrated in energy-rich cells such as the heart and skeletal muscle. It is used by the body to convert food into adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the energy that the body runs on, and plays a key role in the release of energy from cells to muscles. This is why it is often referred to as the 'spark plug of life'.
- WHY YOU NEED CO ENZYME Q10? Co Enzyme Q10 occurs naturally in the body, and is present in every cell as an antioxidant. When free radicals outnumber antioxidants, it can lead to oxidative stress that can ultimately damage our DNA and increase the risk of certain diseases. Many lifestyle and environmental factors can also contribute to excess free radicals in the body, so it is important to maintain the right balance of antioxidants.
- EYE & SKIN HEALTH: Omega-3 fatty acids, which make up 7% of the total fatty acids in soybean oil, are essential for protecting the cardiovascular system in their role of eliminating our "bad" cholesterol, but they also protect cell membranes. This includes the very fragile & dangerous areas of the skin & eyes, both of which are common entrance points for bacteria & other foreign materials. These omega-3s also promote healthier vision by acting as antioxidants & neutralising free radicals that can cause macular degeneration & cataracts.
- ANTIOXIDANT CAPACITY: Soybean oil's high vitamin E content also acts as a powerful antioxidant while protecting the skin from free radical damage. Vitamin E is directly associated with improving the appearance of blemishes, reducing acne scarring, protecting the skin against sunburn, & stimulating the regrowth of new skin cells to promote healing. Vitamin E is also associated with general antioxidant activity in the rest of the body, which boosts the immune system & helps to eliminate free radicals that cause certain conditions like, premature ageing, cognitive disorders, & heart diseases.
- CO-ENZYME Q10 CAPSULES: As we age our bodies production of Co-enzyme Q10 decreases. It relies heavily on our diet to provide the necessary levels of this important nutrient. Provide the recommended daily dose & are the best option for maintaining healthy CoQ10 levels in the body. Our capsules help support heart function & energy production. Additionally, it is now widely known that CoQ10 may be important for people taking cholesterol-lowering statin drugs because statin drugs can reduce CoQ10 levels in the body.
Co-Enzyme Q10 is important for the optimal function of the body on a daily basis. Known as ubiquinone because it is ubiquitous in the human body, Co-Enzyme Q10 is required by every single cell within our bodies. One of the most important benefits of Co-Enzyme Q10 is its ability to enhance energy production. It is utilised by each cell to make the energy molecule ATP, and helps cells to take up fats and other nutrients and convert these into usable energy. Co-Enzyme Q10 is also a very powerful antioxidant, which helps to neutralise free radicals. Free radicals are highly reactive molecules that are known to damage the tissues and possibly genetic material within the cells. It is often recommended for heart conditions such as high blood pressure because it helps protect the heart against free radical damage aside from oxygenating the heart muscle tissue. Co-Enzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is found primarily in fish and meat, but the amounts in food are far less than what can be obtained from supplements.Key Benefits:
- Helps maintain healthy heart function.
- Helps maintain healthy looking skin.
- Reduces inflammation throughout the body.
- With added Vitamin B1.
- Vitamin B1 supports normal energy yielding metabolism.
- A naturally occurring antioxidant.
- Supports energy production.
- Easily digestible fast dissolving capsules.
Co Enzyme Q10 30mg & Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) Capsules
Ingredients: CoEnzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone), Thiamine Mononitrate, Mono-and diglycerides of fatty acid, Lecithin, Soybean Oil, Gelatin, Glycerin, Caramel, Purified Water.
Recommended Dosage: Take one to two capsules per day with water.
Allergens: Lecithin Soybean.
Free From: Crustaceans Free, Eggs free, Fish free, Peanuts free, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Non-GMOs.
Serving Size: 1 capsule.
Each capsule Providing:
CoEnzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone) 30mg(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Mononitrate) 1.1mg(Per Serving) 100%(%RI*)
* Reference Intake.
** No RI established.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Product should be stored out of reach of young children.
Not Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.