50 In stock
Papain 300,000 USP and Bromelain 120 GDU Tablets Vegan UK Digestive Enzyme Health Support Healthy Digestion Powerful Digestive Support Enzyme
- WHAT IS PAPAIN? Papain is the main enzyme found in papaya fruit. This fruit is native to Central Africa & Mexico & is considered a nutritious food here. However, papaya extracts are used to tenderize meat, make cheese & as an ingredient in cosmetic products. The papain enzyme is in the highest concentration in the raw form of the papaya fruit. In traditional medicine, papain is used to treat warts & boils. Additionally, it is best used to help the anti-inflammatory process inside the body & is used in edema & fluid retention during surgery or trauma.
- WHAT IS BROMELAIN? Bromelain is an enzyme found in the juice of the pineapple fruit. This fruit is native to South & Central America & can grow in tropical & arid climates. Bromelain is said to help reduce inflammation throughout the body & has been linked to helping people with minor surgeries, sprains & arthritis. When the body experiences inflammation or pain due to exercise, injury or illness, adding these enzymes to your diet can significantly reduce the length of the healing process & reduce pain levels in the body.
- DIGESTIVE SUPPORT : Our Papain and Bromelain contain 300,000IU Papain and 120gdu Bromelain and come in an easy to swallow 9mm tablets. Bromelain comes from pineapples, and papain from papayas. Both are digestive enzymes that serve to break down food into essential nutrients in the gut. This supplement contains a specific kind of protein digesting enzymes, proteases. This supplement improves digestion of protein, resulting in more nutritional benefit from the food you eat.
- ASSIMILATION AND DIGESTION : A powerful digestive aid extracted from fresh pineapple, bromelain is a protease enzyme that can help break down foods, especially proteins, into nutrients that your body can absorb and use. UKHelathHouse's 2-in-1 Super Digestive Enzyme Formula combines it with papain, another digestive enzyme found in papaya. Together they are intended to help support protein metabolism for better absorption and smoother digestion.
- ABOUT PACKING : Our products are packaged using resealable food grade bags that block UV light and moisture. All our products are safety locked to protect our customers. Our white coloured bags are specially designed to ensure the freshest products. We supply all herbal extracts, natural powders and essential oils through eBay and we work with a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians. Free from Dairy, soya, sugar and gluten.
Bromelain, from pineapples, and papain, from papayas are protein digesting enzymes. Taken with a meal, daily or as needed, this plant-based digestive complex helps support gut health, comfort and regularity. Other potential health benefits include immune system support as well as energy and vitality support.
Papain 300,000 USP, Bromelain 120 GDU Tablets
Ingredients: Bulking Agents (Microcrystalline Cellulose, Di-Calcium Phosphate), Papain, Bromelain, Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate).
Recommended Dosage: Adults: Take one tablet each day preferably at mealtime. Do not exceed the stated daily intake..
Allergens: Sulphur Dioxide.
Free From: Colours, flavours, sweeteners, lactose, soya, gluten, dairy, fish, salt, sugar, wheat & yeast.
Serving Size: 1 tablet.
Each tablet Providing:
Papain 60,000 usp u/mg 5mg(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Bromelain 1200 gdu/g 100 mg(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
* Reference Intake.
** No RI established.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Product should be stored out of reach of young children.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.