50 In stock
Omega 369 1000mg Fish Oil - capsules Softgels - High Strength EPA DHA Flaxseed Oil - Sunflower Seed Oil - Vitamin E
- OMEGA 369: Omega 369 is a high strength combination of fish oil, flaxseed oil and sunflower seed oil to give a synergistic blend of essential fatty acids with natural Vitamin E. Omega 3 fish oil is primarily sourced from cold water fish including tuna, mackerel, trout, salmon and halibut. Omega 6 is typically found in avocado and flaxseed while Omega 9 can be found in Canola and Sunflower Oil.
- WHY TAKE OMEGA 369? Improving heart health: Omega-3 fatty acids can increase "good" HDL cholesterol. They can also reduce triglycerides, blood pressure & the formation of arterial plaques. Supporting mental health: Taking omega-3s can reduce symptoms of depression, schizophrenia & bipolar disorder. It can also reduce the risk of psychotic disorders for those who are at risk. Reducing weight & waist size: Omega-3 fats play an important role in weight management & can help reduce waist circumference.
- HEALTH BENEFITS OF OMEGA 369: Preventing dementia: People who eat more fish, which is high in omega-3 fats, tend to have a slower decline in brain function in old age. Omega-3s may also help improve memory in older people. Promoting bone health: People with higher omega-3 intake and blood levels tend to have better bone mineral density. Preventing asthma: Omega-3 intake can help reduce symptoms of asthma, especially in early life.
- USE OF OMEGA 369: Decreasing liver fat: Consuming omega-3s in your diet can help decrease the amount of fat in your liver. Supporting infant brain development: Omega-3s are extremely important for brain development in babies. Fighting inflammation: Omega-3 fats are anti-inflammatory, meaning they can reduce the inflammation in your body that can contribute to a number of chronic diseases.
- HIGH STRENGTH: Omega 369 Softgels 1000mg provide the body with essential fats containing EPA, DHA, LA (Linoleic Acid), ALA (Alpha-Linolenic Acid) & Oleic Acid. In addition Vitamin E is added to prevent oxidative damage to the product. It contains 400mg Omega 3 Fish Oil, 300mg Flaxseed Oil, 295mg Sunflower Oil with 5mg Vitamin E. LA & ALA are essential fatty acids (EFA’s) in that humans are unable to synthesise them, so they must be ingested either via food or supplementation.
Description:What is OMEGA 3+6+9?
- Omega-3, omega-6 and omega-9 fatty acids are all important dietary fats.
- Our body cannot make omega fatty acids.
- Contains DHA, EPA, ALA, OA, LA.
- WHO recommends omega fatty acids for a healthy diet.What are the benefits of OMEGA 3+6+9?
+ Improves the immune system.
+ Can help hearth and brain functions.
+ Fights inflammation.
+ Promotes bone health.
+ It can raise "good" cholesterol.
+ A good addition to your daily diet.
Omega 369 Softgel 1000mg
Ingredients: Fish Oil (from fish), Flaxseed Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Vitamin E. Capsule: Gelatine (from beef), glycerine, water.
Please take it with enough/plenty of water.
Daily intake may change person to person please ask a health professional. Recommends up to 2 for adults.
Free From: Salt, Starch, Wheat, Maize, Gluten, Lactose, Yeast, Dairy Products, Artificial Preservatives, Artificial Colours and Genetically Modified Organisms.
Serving Size: 1 capsule.
Each capsule Providing:
Fish Oil 400mg(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Flaxseed oil 300mg(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Sunflower oil 295mg(Per Serving) **(%RI*)
Mixed tocopherols 5mg(Per Serving) 42%(%RI*)
* Reference Intake.
** No RI established.
Every capsule contains following Omega fatty acids
EPA, DHA, ALA, OA, LA, PA.
Fish Oil (Omega3), Sunflower Oil - Flaxseed Oil ( Omega 6 and Omega 9).
Gelatine(237.9mg), Glycerine(95.1mg), Water(37mg).
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Product should be stored out of reach of young children.
Not Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.